What kind of a tattoo should I get?

i have a friend who can give me a tattoo, but I don't know what to get, I had the idea of the angel wings on my back and then when I get kids I'd put their names under the wings... sorta like I'm their guardian angel... but that might look faggy, then I thought the tribal on my arm... but people said id be a tool. any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• awww! noo that's really cute!

but angel wings are really common, I've seen many girls with it, but its still nice. a tribal tattoo would make you look more manly, I want a large peacock from my back going down my legs but I'm scared of needles lol

• haha that sounds great,but yeah scared of needles isn't good especially if its a homeade tattoo... I think the idea in my mind is better than what it'd look like so I'm throwin that one out

• i have to close my eyes and count super fast whenever I get shots, and the thing is I'm being a nurse and I'm scared of needles XD are homeade tattoos even safe?

• umm depends on whho does em... I got several friends who could do it for me but the problem is a lotta times people don't clean the needles properly and a lot of the needles are the same ones people are using shootin up heroin etc. and can carry diseases so if you do get a homemade one make sure you know the person

What Girls Said 2

• 1) Unless you're friend's a professional, don't let him do it

2) The only person that has to live with your tattoo is you, so get something you like and won't regret since getting them taken off hurts more and is way more expensive than getting them on. The general rule of thumb with tattoo's is that if you think you want something, wait a year and see if you still want it.

• Whatever you want to get. It has to have meaning to you.

What Guys Said 1

• get something that has meaning to you or else you shouldn't bother.