Do guys find scene girls creepy or cute maybe even hot?

I know all guys have their own taste but tell me what you think If don't like us why (PLEASE BE NICE) if do like us what do you like about us?

If you don't know scene girls are like emo but wear bright colors and in my goup of friends there is no meaness at all, long hair in fron short in back eyliner

Most Helpful Guy

• I find some scene girls to be either creepy,cute, and hot. A lot of them look the same which is the worst part about them. There not very unique.

What Guys Said 8

• Definitely hot, don't know why exactly, something about the "rawness" of the look? I guess it's hard to explain...

• Scene girls?

• To be honest, the only girls who creep me out are the ones who have ZERO hobbies or interests whatsoever, or who hide their hobbies and interests from me.

• cute :) hot :)

• i donĀ“t like it.

• i think scene girls are totally hot! it such an awesome style and it cute and sexy too

• Scene girls are gorgeous.

• i think scene girls are cute!

What Girls Said 5

• thats not your picture, its all around the internet

• If you're between 18 to 24 I think you should be over the whole dressing like a scene kid.

• At my high school they all look the same. the worst part is that they claim to be unique when they are so far from it. I think its way over rated, and when I had hair like that, it was way toooo much matainence!

• So which came first the emo kid or the scene kid? I am totally serious.

• Not cute .