my boyfriend wants me to start wearing thong underwear but I've always been afraid to try them because I thought they would feel like a wedgie because of the string going where it goes... So I guess what I'm asking is...
1) Do you/have you worn them
2)if yes, are they as uncomfy as they look?
3)if not, what do they feel like?
4)Any tips for stuff to look for, avoid etc
5) The big one, SHOULD I start wearing them because he asked me to? or what should I wear instead/continue to wear...I've read they are going out of style
1) Yes, but I only wear the "thicker" (or wider) kind of thongs that actually cover a little bit of my butt, but they have that same thong-like effect. I don't wear the ones that literally are just 2 pieces of string tied together, lol. Those are definitely not practical nor comfortable. 2) They might be a little bit uncomfortable at first, but when worn right you get used to it and they start to feel like any other pair of underwear. The difference is minimal in the long run. (also answered question #3 there) 4) Personally I'd avoid wearing the really thin string ones, at least for days on end. You could wear them to bed to be sexy for your boyfriend, but I wouldn't recommend wearing them for longer periods of time. They're just uncomfortable in my opinion. But that's kind of something you should decide for yourself because you might think they're more comfortable than I do! So don't rule out any options just because other people might think they're bad. :P Try them anyway just to see if they're good for you or not. I just like the thicker ones better, and I think those are good to start with. 5) You shouldn't start wearing them just because HE wants you to, at least not on a daily basis. You could always wear them to bed with him (as I said before), but if you don't want to wear them during the day you definitely don't have to just because he wants you to. But in my opinion you should try them on anyway and see if you like them. And remember that it takes a while to get used to them. So if you end up liking them, it'll be a big plus. And if you don't like them but want to make your boyfriend happy, you could just wear them whenever you want to be sexy for him and not wear them otherwise. :)
You could try to google some of the different styles and see if you find something you think you might like.
im going to address part 5 because its the only part that applies to me. DO NOT DO IT FOR HIM. DO IT FOR YOU IF YOU ARE GOING TO. He has no say in what you do with your body, how you dress, etc. DO NOT LET HIM CONTROL YOU! You are a human being with rights and individual personality traits. Be who you are and dress like how you want to dress.
a girl must always obey her man :-) ... just kidding... Personally I never tried a thong. I am a guy. I like thongs mostly an hour a day - namely bedtime. It's sexy as hell. The rest of the day I don't care what she wears. You could do this if you want. just put on a pair of sexy thongs around night time, so your boyfriend will be happy. That way you can decide if you like it or not, while making your boy find you more sexy.
As for the comfort... I can say for my girl through six years. .. she says she can't wear anything else than thongs. She wears them 24/7 every day all around the month and year. She sleeps in them. uses them during every day. and even for sex she don't remove them. she just pulls them aside. I even bought a few panties for her that were not thong. but she refuses to use them! so my guess is that thong is NOT uncomfortable. at least not for my girlfriend.
I never could get used to wearing these things. They were uncomfortable to me, and because they were uncomfortable I couldn't wear them long enough to get used to them. Kind of like flip flops.. I used to hate wearing them because I couldn't stand the feeling of something between my toes, but over time it became unnoticeable. I guess it'd be the same thing kinda.
I wear them all the time. They take some getting used to, but over time you won't even notice them anymore. Avoid any that have lace on the string or any other uncomfortable material. Try ones that have a thicker strip of fabric so it won't be quite as uncomfortable. I don't know if they are going out of style, but you should wear whatever makes you comfortable. If you spend the whole day uncomfortable, it's not worth it.
I personally don't think they are uncomfortable, I did at one point when I was younger. No that I dress up a lot I wear them all the time. Don't get the ones with really skinny strings they aren't so great. The ones from Victoria's Secret are really great.
The supersoft thong body by victoria (SUPER COMFY)
The only way you will know is if you try them. If you find out that you don't like them you should try the cheekies from v.s.
just try it's not a big deal its not like its gonna be only type of underwear you would wear wear them when you know he's over or when you know something sexy is about to happen lmao
2) no there actually really comfy
4) the strings are not as comfy as just the regular
5) wear what your comforable with wear some of both
Thongs are uncomfortable at first, but it's not like a wedgie. It's just like something resting gently in your crack...lol. You'll get used to it and won't even realize you're wearing them in a few days.
Only wear them if you want to. If you want to please him, go ahead. But if you don't care what he thinks and you don't want to, don't.