my boyfriend wants me to start wearing thong underwear but I've always been afraid to try them because I thought they would feel like a wedgie because of the string going where it goes... So I guess what I'm asking is...
1) Do you/have you worn them
2)if yes, are they as uncomfy as they look?
3)if not, what do they feel like?
4)Any tips for stuff to look for, avoid etc
5) The big one, SHOULD I start wearing them because he asked me to? or what should I wear instead/continue to wear...I've read they are going out of style
Most Helpful Girl
1) Yes, but I only wear the "thicker" (or wider) kind of thongs that actually cover a little bit of my butt, but they have that same thong-like effect. I don't wear the ones that literally are just 2 pieces of string tied together, lol. Those are definitely not practical nor comfortable.
2) They might be a little bit uncomfortable at first, but when worn right you get used to it and they start to feel like any other pair of underwear. The difference is minimal in the long run. (also answered question #3 there)
4) Personally I'd avoid wearing the really thin string ones, at least for days on end. You could wear them to bed to be sexy for your boyfriend, but I wouldn't recommend wearing them for longer periods of time. They're just uncomfortable in my opinion. But that's kind of something you should decide for yourself because you might think they're more comfortable than I do! So don't rule out any options just because other people might think they're bad. :P Try them anyway just to see if they're good for you or not. I just like the thicker ones better, and I think those are good to start with.
5) You shouldn't start wearing them just because HE wants you to, at least not on a daily basis. You could always wear them to bed with him (as I said before), but if you don't want to wear them during the day you definitely don't have to just because he wants you to. But in my opinion you should try them on anyway and see if you like them. And remember that it takes a while to get used to them. So if you end up liking them, it'll be a big plus. And if you don't like them but want to make your boyfriend happy, you could just wear them whenever you want to be sexy for him and not wear them otherwise. :)
You could try to google some of the different styles and see if you find something you think you might like.0