Washington state body search laws?

Some asshole made a bomb threat on a stall so now police are going to be around the school way more than usual. And I really f***ing hate cops. And it may be fun to mess with them is illegal ways it's even funner (is that a word?) to f*** with them legally.

Now that they're gonna be around I was told that they will search us if we look suspicious. I always look suspicious. Always. That's the perfect chance to p*ss them off. So what do I have to do before they can legally search me?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• You really have nothing better to do than toy with cops?

What Guys Said 3

• They can search for whatever reason you may give them. Search is based to the discretion of the officer. And Confuse614 is correct, you will one day need the aid of the police.. You're just acting like a whiny, wannabe tough ass teen.

• Ah one day you're going to need the police and you won't be hating them so much.

• Maybe you look suspicious because you are a punk.