How do you feel about nose piercing?

So I'm thinking about getting a small stud in my nose but I want to get everyone's opinion! Is it trashy or cute?

Thanks for the input! It seems like everyone is 50/50! Girls like them more than guys! I went & got it done today and it's a super small one! I thought about it and if I don't like it I can take it out! But I really like it :) It compliments my earrings!

Most Helpful Guy

• eww, hate em. The always get the same reaction from me "oh she's cute. Wait, what the f*** is that? Pimple? No, it's sparkly. Oh great, another chick that thought having a hole in her nose would be attractive. WHY? why damage such a pretty face?!?!"

What Guys Said 5

• IMO trashy. but I think the same of all face/body piercings except for ears, and even those I don't like.

• nice :)

• It would only make you look trashy if you wore trashy or slutty looking clothes and you had too much makeup on.

• I like the little studs. They don't work for everyone, but are generally a pretty safe bet. It's nose rings that I think are really hard to pull off.

• I think any form of nose piercing is hideous -- just reminds me of cows. Then again I don't care for any form of piercing. It's just unnecessary ornamentation.

What Girls Said 7

• I think nose piercings are very cute, as long as its a small stud rather than something huge. If its huge, then it begins looking trashy. I've actually been looking to get mine done as well.

Go for it!

• I have one and I think they're really cute.

• I like em, just keep it small .

• I think it's cute :D

• My sister has one. She said, given the chance to do it again, she wouldn't. It's a lot of work to take care of, even after the fact. She hates putting in a new ring/stud and dealt with a lot of bleeding/pus after getting it pierced. It takes awhile to heal. And it's just a big hassle.

• trashy. think long run

• I have had guys tell me its cute and if you do not like ir, it closes really quick when you take it out