Would this hair cut and color look good on me?

me: link

hair cut: link

hair color: link

Most Helpful Girl

• the red is a deffinite no I hate when people dye there hair red it never looks natural I am a red head though so I strongly don't like fake red but the curls may need softened a bit like relax them a bit for a more natural feel and go with light brown and blond highlights it would look more natural with your skin tone and if you may want to take advice on something else I think a slight pink blush on you cheek bones with a caramel pink kinda color lip gloss with a black eye liner thin on your bottom lid and thin from the corner of you inner eye to halfway and then thicker to the outer corner on your top lid with maybe a grey blue shadow combo with a dark grey outer corner and light sparkly grey for your brow bone and a darker blue or grey whichever you chose for your crease hope this may help a bit the make up will make your eyes pop with a simple highlight nature gave you beauty don't ruin it with hair dye you are gorgeous just the way you are I wouldn't go farther than highlights for you I think the make up will bring your face out it will look absolutely gorgeous I think

What Guys Said 6

• Yes and Yes.

• You're gorgeous girl! Definitely do it - red is a hot colour, and would suit you really nicely.

• yeah, I think so

• I think so.

• yup, definitely! go for it!

• nope

What Girls Said 6

• You have beautiful facial features. I think that hairstyle would look great on you. However, I'm not so crazy about the hair color in the second link. I think you should keep it the natural hair color you have at the moment, the dark brown would look amazing with that hairstyle!

• while I might agree, I prefer redheads myself. so..she may actually look good with the red. I dk. id have to photoshop it to really see how it'd look

• I love the hair style but not the hair color, a little less red would look better just because you're tan. You should talk to your stylist about what a happy even would be between that red color and a darker color that's similar that would flatter your skin tone :)

• I'm not so sure about the hair color either :/

But as far as the hair style...It would look great on you.

• Hair cut yes, color no. The color would just look very red on you since you have a darker complexion

• the cut will be cute but that shade of red will look terrible on your skin tone it's too light and too coppery. ask them to make it more auburn than copper and to take it down a few shades and it will be lovely :)

• I think that would look good on you. But I really like your current look. You definitely have the facial structure and features to pull of an almost pixi look that you're sporting now. So yeah, go for it if you want a change.