Guys: How Important is Hair?

Not that I would ever change my appearance to suit a guy (because I believe that someone who loves me should love me the way I come), but I've always wondered about how guys view our hairstyles.

Say the girl has a pretty face regardless, does it matter if her hair is long or short? Straight or curly? In an afro or shaved down? Long braids or dreads? Black or blond?

Sometimes I see a really pretty girl with unique hair (take Corinne Bailey Rae for example. BEAUTIFUL as hell, and her hair is super curly/frizzy in a cute way) and wonder if guys are too weirded out by her nonconformist hair-do to talk to her.

Alot of the beauty in the country is euro-centric, so straight, sleek, and lighter toned hair seems to be the go-to. But what about us girls who DON'T do that? What do you think about us?

Most Helpful Guy

• i never look at girls hair style ,its more I look at her face

What Guys Said 2

• As long as you don't have a haircut like this. link Then it's not a bid deal really. Of course I have preferences but I'm not picky.

• depends on the guy, I like girls with long hair though, preferably straight, but I've seen plenty of girls that look good with curly or wavy hair. But there are some guys that like girls with shorter hair, just depends.

What Girls Said 2

• If she's pretty then anything will look good but also the haircut should complement her face

• As long as your hair looks healthy that's all that matters.