Dressing up your significant other?

If you could force your significant other to wear the outfit of your choice for a day, just for kicks and giggles, what would you make them wear? If you don't have a significant other, pick a friend, family member or famous person! Or, if you're truly bored, you can take a look at my photos in my profile and tell me how you'd make me dress.

Answers can be anything from what you think would look good on them to something that would humiliate them. Your choice. ^_^

Most Helpful Girl

• he'll be wearing a teeshirt, one that fits him perfectly, shows off his arms, & is relatively fitted.

Also, that shirt should also be big enough to suit as a morning dress for me.

& jeans, of course, that id like & help him pick out. :]

its preeeeee basic. just casual, & make sure that its comfortable.

... & easy to get out of...

What Girls Said 3

• a suit.

love a man who can dress up. can be a uniform or a tux, but I love the dressed up look.

• id dress him up like a hillbilly.. cowboy boots and hat and wranglers

only becuase he's from tx and I always make fun of him about it lol (not that its a bad thing I just joke about it)

• I wouldn't want my partner to feel uncomfortable.

So just whatever they'd normally wear, only better, with some minor adjustments on my part.

What Guys Said 1

• i don't know, I'd rather be getting her clothes off than being forced to wear something :)