Is It True That Someone Might Be The Ugliest Person To You But The Prettiest To Someone Else?

Just wanted to know because that's how I see it...

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course its true, because there no such thing as an ugly human being in the world, we're all creations of God who adores beauty.

I have three great examples on this:

1. The california skinny orange tanned blonde: extremely appealing to the average fat american guy, but disgusting even to look at to many europeans.

2. The indian miss universe type of girl: voted and promoted by european and american whites for their skin textures and natural slimness (and other things only white women consider beauty) while on the other hand most of the world drops jaws wondering how drunk the jury were to choose that girl to be miss universe, yes it's true, half of the world does not desire indian females at all.

3. British and german women: stereotyped as ugly by white people, and known as the most beautiful creatures on earth by everybody else. British women are of germanic, nordic and celtic ancestry, which is supposed to be an amazing mix with those wide eyes and hair colours... let's not forget how sophisticated even the trashy ones of them are.

So seriously, lets think for a moment, who has the right to make those rules? nobody. It's not only rude and disgusting to describe someone as ugly, but also so unhuman.

What Guys Said 2

• yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. one person's trash could be another's treasure.

• no.

People look good or the don't. Sorry Black shirt is black to everyone looking at it.

What Girls Said 4

• it's true

there was this girl who went to the same high school as me, she has a jay leno jaw like it was O_O but guys still thought she was hot and her boyfriend was a looker, she probably has a awesome personality too I wouldn't know.

• or maybe a fine pair of t*ts...

• haha maybe she also played lacrosse so maybe they like her because she is athletic but damn her jaw was huge!

• Definitely true, everyone has different opinions and preferences, that's what makes the world goes round haha.

• Yes I think some girls are ugly but most guys think she is the hottest girl ever. Everyone has there different opions on people.

• i completely agree with this