What top do you wear with this skirt?

link

I love this skirt. I think it's young, fun, flirty, cute. But I have no idea what top would go with this skirt

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a bold skirt, so I would imagine the top to go with it as a simple white v-neck shirt (tucked in) with a simple necklace to top it off :)

What Guys Said 4

• yeah like that girl said a red top would go good with that, or a white low cut shirt. I like that dress its pretty stylish. I feel like a anything but red, white or black on top would just look bad...stick with those unless you find something that really works...purple could maybe work?

• Not worth $175.

• im a guy but I like the way it looks.

• love the skirt

What Girls Said 5

• That is so adorable!And different,too. Definitely a simple black or white tank top,and maybe a sweater,light jacket or something,too. What are doing for shoes?If it were me, I would go with a pair black patent peep-toe pumps,with a 3-4 inch heel.You'll be so cute!

• Like Adrianna said, a soild colored top would be best. Go with a red or yellow top, maybe try a silk material.

• A black, white, or even a red simple shirt. And it's more made for the shirt to be tucked in.

but I'm not sure its worth 175 dollars .

• honestly white is fine but if you wanna do something different pair it with a red shirt and some nice red shoes that will really pop ..

• I personally hate the pattern.

But a white/black shirt tucked in with a big chunky necklace (in a bold color like red) would definitely make the outfit pop.