Ideas for a makeover?!

I'm looking to do a fun new makeover! I have pictures up on my profile. I want suggestions on how to style my hair. Do you think it would look better straight? Or, perhaps a different color? Maybe even ideas for new makeup looks! Clothing? I would love any suggestions!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your hair would look great straight. Don't make it completely straight though, make it have plenty of body to it.

As far as hair goes, I think you should do this color/hairstyle:

link

I think that would look fabulous with your face. I wouldn't do such a short hair if I were you, I think you look great with a longer length hairstyle.

In the picture, it has a great looking makeup color. I think you should mimic those types of colors so it looks more natural. It's best to look like you have no makeup on rather than looking like you do have some on.

For clothing: I can't provide much information on this since my style is very "plain-ish" I like to wear jeans, with a nice top and different type of jewelry to dress the outfit up. I don't care much for the overly bright outfits like most people wear now-a-days.

Examples of plain-ish but great outfits:

link

link

link

link

link

These links are outfits that I found that I think would look good on you, especially with the new hair if you do it!

Good luck on the new makeover! =]

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• i think a soft curl would suit your features best, maybe with a new bang? I'm not the best at picing out bangs though since I have a huge forehead, it's easier for me to wear bangs than some who has a normal forehead or short one.

i think with a softer curl you could also pull of a more 'vintage' look like ingrid bergman; something classy and sophisticated.

• I love your current style - haircut, makeup, dress.

But if you're looking for a change, get some inspiration from online magazines, youtube makeup gurus, fashion shows.