Is trying to find a girl who plays video games an unrealistic goal?

OK I am currently single, not by choice but that's whatever, anyways I am looking for a cute girl, who is smart, nice, PLAYS VIDEO GAMES and snowboards.

Is this a realistic goal or am I dreaming?

Thanks for the comments and I guess it doesn't have to be snowboarding just a athletic girl that plays video games, it seems that the athletic girls usually frown upon the whole gamer thing

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't stress it pal, you can find thousands of these only on this site, girls gamers are not that big of a deal, you only think they are because you're searching for one, some girls won't tell they play video games even if they did so you wouldn't think of them as geeks or anything... no seriously, I've seen it before, and then comes those girls who are known to be playing games as a hobby, I don't think those would make good partners unless all you're planning on doing is sit together and play games the whole day long.

Geeky girls don't know how to cook, clean, they don't have style (usually) and most importantly they don't know how to treat a man. Don't get me wrong girls, I used to be a geek myself, but I'm just saying, get out of your shell and be a proper person, we don't want you to be different, just be proper. don't let your sole activities take you from your family and community, be social even if you feared people, just don't hide in the dark, don't be alone, having an addiction on anything no matter how silly is was, can be really dangerous, and video games will never be of any use to an adult, it's just a waste of time.

• "Geeky girls don't know how to cook, clean, they don't have style (usually) and most importantly they don't know how to treat a man." -- How do you figure? I'm a geeky girl and I'm a great cook, I clean, I have at least decent style, and I've never had a man complain about how I treat him (In fact, I tend to get, "Why can't all girls be like you?" more often than not). :P

• Win, and I know I have a big time WIN specifically on this one. Mr. Namesless, are you fat? ask yourself a couple of questions, are games benefiting you? are they raising your IQ? how many people you could have been meeting and socialising with in reality instead of playing games?

Yaboooooooty I really don't know, what are you wearing today? :p

selfishstars, you being a wonderful exception does not mean that all the others are the same, it depends on what you play though, what is it? :)

• ah and to the QA, gamers are as far from athletics as bears from my arse.

What Girls Said 11

• Well, I'm sure there is someone in this world who does all that. But of course you can! I'm a girl, I play video games. My friends who are girls play video games! That's what we mainly have in common! lol. And most of us play sports, I like soccer and flag football. And don't take this in a wrong way, but my friends, especially my friends who are twins, they are completely gorgeous! And the twins are smart, they did dual enrollment. So yeah its definitely possible. And I'm sure there are a lot girls around you who do most of these things. I guess you just need talk to girls more about what they do. That might be what the problem is. And you can find out in subtle ways. You know like if a girl asks where your going, you could easily say 'To the mall to buy a game'. And you never know, she answer with, 'What game?' So the more you mention it, the more you'll discover what girls really enjoy ;)

• Achievement Unlocked: Found the girl of your dreams?!

Finding a girl who plays video games usually isn't too hard, though they like always really suck. As for snowboarding, no clue. Now that I think about it, one of my best friends is real into snowboarding, and sometimes she does play some video games here and there, especially Warcraft, lol.

So yeah, it's not totally impossible for such a combination to occur, or whatever. Keep searching!

• Well, that depends on the game. Girls can be just as good as guys in games, if they are trained and play enough. I know plenty of girls I met online that can kick ass in FPS games.

I'd say gamer girls can beat non gamer girl's butt in most games.

• Oh, well yeah, there's good ones too. But I feel like most of the girls I've ever met who tell me they play video games, are just never as good as they claim. But yeah dude, we girls are definitely capable of getting good at games.

• haha me! :P but I'm taken lol

i have a ps3 and a wii , I did have a psp also but sold it along with a naruto game

id say I'm very smart, my goal is to be a neonatal, why? because I adore little babies

and I did try snowboarding except my only problem is I don't know how to stop so the only way I can is to fall.

but I do know plenty of girls who also play video games, snowboard, nice, smart and cute

• Oddly enough, I have a friend who fits that goal 100%.

There is zero chance that she is the only one in the world, so I'm sure you can find a girl. That said, try not to create a list of hobbies for girls, it is a good way to miss one that is perfect (:

Good luck!

• Why do you want someone who plays video games?

Don't you think you're getting a little specific here?

Guys talk about this fantasy girl who plays videogames/cheerleads/dances/what have you. Not every girl is born to be that kind of person. The girls with good personalities will certainly not be all the same person.

That's be like me asking:

I there a super nice, smart guy who likes to talk about feelings and plays football?

• Oh, and he has to be attractive, too.

• Fair enough, I would obviously take a good personality over playing video games, I'm just looking for a girl who doesn't mind me playing video games though to, if she doesn't play that's whatever it would just be a nice little bonus

• I don't think personality has a lot do with hobbies like videogames... No one is born to play videogames or cheerlead either.

• I PLAY! IN FACT I LOVE SILENT HILL! If you know any great scary games that would be great. I played RE, that's nothing compared to Silent Hill. RE is more funny with bad ass characters that can get through anything while Silent Hill has more the everyday person. I played F.E.A.R. and I liked it alright. I like Fallout 3, Tomb Raider, and some others but I really want to play a super fun horror game that would give you insomnia for a day.

• I kno many girls who play video games just go on xbox live you can meet many girls on that. Many are really nice but some are just on there to flirt and break hearts. But good luck. I'm sure you will find someone who enjoys playing video games,

• Any goal can be acheved if you try hard enough, I don't personally think its an un realistic goal, but it may be a little hard to find I girl who both plays vid games and snowboards, but I do know a few girls who play vid games, and a few who snowbored but not both. I'm sure if you keep trying you may find the girl you want :D good luck

• It's definitely realistic. I don't snowboard because it doesn't snow in South Carolina but I am very athletic, I have all honor classes, and I also play video games a good bit. Just keep looking and you'll find your girl.

• I am addicted to games I'm nearly 2nd prestige on cod but my favorite game is oblivion... Unfortunately for you I'm lesbian :(... If you have a ps3 my psn name is daluya

• a lot of girls play

What Guys Said 3

• the only hard things is your asking for the cool snowboarding type and the nerdy videogame type I personally don't know any of these except some pot smokres because theyre up for almost anything, so if you don't minf that just look for the kid at school with the red eyes =P

• There's plenty of girl gamers that exist! A good portion of them that I know personally, are into manga/anime too

Honestly, even if you find a girl that isn't into videogames as much as you are, you can always play games with them and introduce them to casual friendly games first to make them like videogames.

• It is a totally attainable goal .. those girls exists