Why do those guys make fun of me?

i`m in high school and some guys in my class hate me ...they stare at me in a very weird way ...like i`m a criminal or something and the girls just hate me , I don't know what's going on !

I`m a perfect girl , I have the perfect face , the perfect hair and the perfect eyes , I may not have the body of a model but my body looks fine.I`m also a top student , I have the highest average among them .I`m a bit weird ...i like to laugh and I smile all the time and i`m nice to everyone , I help everyone ...well THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME !

why do those guys hate me so much ? they have no respect for me , what can I do ?

Most Helpful Guy

• link

Maybe the "THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME" is what is wrong with you.

What Guys Said 3

• What is wrong with you, is that nothing is wrong with you. It is good that you think highly of yourself, but you think TOO highly of yourself. GL in life if that does not change.

• Yep, quit thinking you're so "perfect"... Even if you are drop dead gorgeous and have the highest average there is no reason to point it out.

• I think that you're attitude of thinking that you're so "perfect" in every way and so much better than everyone else might be a good start to why people migh thave a problem with you. Nobody likes stuck up arrogant little ****s.

What Girls Said 2

• Do you listen to yourself? You say you're perfect in every way. Guess what? YOU'RE NOT! Nobody is. If you would get over yourself and realize you are NOT all that, maybe people will like you. No one likes your attitude. You are a stuck up little bitch!

• no one is perfect.

You think way too far of yourself.

kind of selfish