What kinda stuff do you wear?

I was just thinking about what I own, and I always wear the same kinda stuff.There's a few articles in my wardrobe that betray it, like, like - boys clothes! Shocker, right? Hahaha.

But, I tend to wear tall boots, with heels, skintight jeans or leggings/tights with little denim shorts, girly/dressy tops, and jackets, normally leather.

You guise?

0|0
28|10

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 27

• Nearly every outfit I ever put together ends up with some type of boot, whether it has a heel or is flat, is thigh-high or an ankle boot, leather or suede. Gah! I love me some boots.

I live in NC, where it gets really humid and hot, so I don't often wear tights or leggings, though I've become fond of the style and probably will when it starts getting colder. When I want to be casual, I wear t-shirts or hoodies and a pair of a sneakers (or my favorite, a pair of wedge-heeled converse-inspired sneakers).

I love denim miniskirts and shorts, but love form-fitting jeans, too. I adore sweaters when it's chilly, and I've taken a liking to shirts with draping necklines, hems or sleeves. I really do love vests, though. I have quite a few of them, but my favorites are a silk purple one with a high collar and a military-inspired beige one with antique buttons. I like the Victorian era a lot and inspire a few of my outfits after this era when I'm feeling bold and artsy.

I guess I love clothes in general and can switch from chic to classy to sexy to scene to punk with just a little digging about in my closet. :) I'm constantly experimenting.

0|1
    0|0
    • That sounds fantastic, I especially like the sound of the victorian-inspired stuff. Excellent

• I actually got off my arse and went to look through my closet for you! Well, usually I just stumble blind to my closet and grab the first things my hand touches. But, my closet is full of all types of sh*t:

Shoes: Converse, Dr Martins, Vans, Nike, Adidas, New Balance, Asics, DC, Fallen, Globe, Etnies, Osiris, Emerica, Adio, I-Path and some heels that my friends force me in etc.

Pants: Jeans (ALL sorts i.e. skinny, baggy, boot cut, ripped, straight, high-rise etc), shorts (i.e. short-short's to knee length to shin length), tartan skinny pants (all different colours i.e. red, black, blue, green, yellow etc), cargo pants, khaki pants, dress pants etc etc.

Shirts: Band shirts. Lot's and lots of band shirts. Like...over 60 or something. Lol. Cotton shirts, plain shirts, print shirts, long sleeved shirts, printed singlets, silk blouses etc.

Jackets/Jumpers: Leather jackets, coats of all lengths, colours and materials i.e. wool, cashmere etc, woollen jumpers with awesome patterns etc.

Dresses: I have like...3? Which I wouldn't be caught dead in.

And so on. I got tired of looking through my closet. I also have studded belts, studded collars, suspenders etc.

0|1
    0|0
    • I opened the other side and more sh*t was in there. Like 30 hoodies, all my gym gear, several judogi's, over twenty Obi, a couple of Thai Kick Boxing shorts and MMA shorts, boxing gloves, tape, bandages, my rugby uniform and footy boots etc.

• Show All
    • No sweat. Though, going through my wardrobe has made me realize that it needs a bit of a clean. So thanks for that.

Not.

*Pouts sulkily and stomps to bedroom*. Lol.

• LOL. Sawwy

• Guess I'm too much of a girly-girl, so I would say that I almost exclusively live in dresses, skirts and heels.Partly because I have to dress for the office, but honestly , I feel more natural dressed that way. I never really got into jeans and things. I'm also a hosiery nut, and have draweres filled with only the best pantyhose,tights thigh-hi's and nylons.It all goes with the skirts and dresses,I guess. Evev though the bare leg look is all the rage, I still prefer to wear nylons.Love the way they feel and make my legs look. I'd also say that I'm a sucker for great pair of high heels, but what girl isn't a bit of a shoe freak.

1|0
    0|0
  • shoes: jordans, nikes, punkrose, red or dead, DC's , adidas, new balance, converse, flats, heels ...im really starting to get into heels now especially the boot heels the leasther ones I guess because feeling tall makes me feel extra confident like HELL YEA look at me I'm a amazon

shirts: mine style in shirts are starting to become really simple, I like wearing a lot of white, light pinks, beige, black, and greys like delicate colors with ruffles and lace but my style changes a lot I remember I used to be into bright colors and tribal prints and leopard prints. I guess this year its more feminine. I don't own a lot of reds or purples in my closet I just noticed that lmao

Bottoms: I love love jeggings so comfy and make my ass look amazing, I'm mainly in yoga pants though and sweat pants but ill wear jeans once in a while dark washes mainly and straight legged jeans, I think I only own like maybe 3 pairs of light washes. I actually don't own a lot of shorts either or skirts or dresses

0|0
    0|0
  • My dress sense is very vintage. I have red hair and pale skin therefore tend to for the 'doll' look. I always wear high heels, vintage lace dresses or lacy skirts down to my knees. Tight tops that fit my waist, lacy tights. Gold thick jewelerry usually spikes and punk things, large rings, usually gold knuckle dusters. Ribbons in my hair, nail polish, red lips and I'm 'good to go.

1|2
    0|0
  • anything and everything lol

skirts

skintight jeans

tights/leggings

shorts

little dresses over jeans

hoodies

heels

trainers

ankle boots

dolly shoes

like I said anything and everything lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Hoodies:

link

link

link

Pants:

link (not those boots x)

link

Shoes:

link

link

link

link

link

Shirts:

link

link

link

...Those are mostly stuff I wear on a daily bases...so basically ALL the time... Very comfortable but also nice as well. =) (ad least to me hahahaha)

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't click cos my computer has been slow but I like that you took the time to find pictures ^^

• Fun tshirts,jeans,funky sneakers,combat boots,Funky hats,chains,fishnet gloves,and fun colorful decorative handbags...:)

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to dress realllllly tomboyish. My favorite outfits were like sweats LOL because they were really comfortable :/ Nowadays I try to dress more "girly"/feminine but I refuse to wear pink because I think I look bad in pink. But I think girls can still look feminine even if they don't wear super girly colors. In fact, the color I wear the most is black which isn't feminine at all if you ask me. BUT it does go well with like everything.

My favorite outfit right now would have to be a black cardigan over a black tanktop with dark blue skinny jeans and black uggs LOL I do wear a lot of black...

0|1
    0|0
  • I love wetseal!

I used to be a nice top and jeans kinda girl

but my closet has expanded to more dresses and skirts and all kinds of clothes!

link < love this dress!

link

link

link

link</a>

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally speaking typical casual stuff. Jeans, running shoes, band shirts, girly shirts/whatever, cap, watch...yeah.

Bold colors or black are cool ^_^

0|2
    0|0
  • i wear anything I want. Most of the time I go for comfortable or practical and when I go shopping I usually pick price over anything else.

Which is fine to me because when I really feel 'into it' I'll freakin rock a $2 top like it was $200.

0|1
    0|0
    • Hahaha, I'm sure we all wear what we want ^_- But I get what you mean. Awesome. I always buy cheap stuff, but that's cos I really can't afford the dearer stuff. Big prices shock me though, hahaha. I nearly got kicked out a few times for screaming 'SEVENTY FIVE, FOR A JACKET?'. It doesn't go down well.

• well tbh, I love electronics, so it's really more like "hmmm I could have this one awesome top or a brand new video game...hmmm..."

but you also have to look at the quality of a jacket and how it is cut or fits. a lot of "fake" designers try to get buy with up the price a little on crappy quality but I agree, instead of buying a super expensive leather jacket, I'll just layer and wear fleece instead.

• Ohh. Yeah, I think I'm that way with instruments, as opposed to electronics. Although I always buy cheap instruments, too, I can't stand big expensive guitars and stuff.

Yeah. I like knock-offs, more than fakes, hahaha. I always buy really cheap leather jackets, like charity/thrift shop stuff.

• Woah.

0|1
    0|0
  • Boots...leggings...Leather jackets..bandeaus...highwaisted jeans shorts...SPANDEX.

Wait...get SPANDEX in General.

0|1
    0|0
  • When it comes to clothes, I am a chameleon.I like changing my style quite often. My wardrobe is full of band shirts, rock tops, leather jackets , hoodies, skinny jeans, converse all stars and sneakers which I usually wear.

Other times I like changing my entire style and being more feminine by wearing black dresses along with leggings, gothic boots or doll shoes, coats, headbands, scarfs and berets. Sometimes I also like wearing dresses which are inspired by victorian era along with tights.

As for jewelleries, I don't usually wear much only on special occasions and well I prefer silver, I hate gold. Don't know why.x.x

I prefer dark colors when it comes to clothes.Colors like black, grey, dark purple, blue, dark red and brown.I think light colors don't suit me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • black leggings, black leather boots with 2 inch heel, sweater dresses or dresses that got a couple of inches past my butt (but I wear it with legings so its all good)

dark jeans, gray boots with 2 inch heel, fun shirts with cool designs, cheetah, zebra, leather jackets, stripes, lace

i also wear skirts with leggings or lace tights..

im big into boots and jewlery too. acessories make a HUGE difference

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you wear women's clothes?

0|0
    0|0
    • The clothes that I like are often in the female section of the store. Why do you wear women's clothes?

• American Eagle jeans.

T-Shirts

blouses

Under armor jackets.

Boots

Nike.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dress myself the best I can on my budget. Lots of vintage, some designer. I love to dress "fancy". lace, blazers, skirts, dresses, etc. I prefer romantic styles, edwardian is my favorite and I have some clothes that reflect that.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats verry cool. What kinda garments would you have that are edwardian?

• I don't actually have anything from that era (spare some antique hats on my wall), but inspired pieces- pocket watches, jewelry, jackets with lots of buttons, lace, velvet, high necklines... things that seem like they could have come from that era, but done in a modern sillouhuet. (I cannot for the life of me spell that word!)

• Ohhh right. That sounds real awesome. I've never seen clothes like that being sold, or met anyone who makes them.

And me either, hahaha.

• TOPS:

Superdry and holister vests

Tank tops

Prepp vests <3

Checkered tops with all the buttons done up <3

BOTTOMS:

Tight jeans

short shorts

Mini pencil skirts

Tight skirts

SHOES:

Vans "off the wall"

DC's

Nike 6.0's

DM's

Pumps

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to wear those kinda clothes you find at American Eagle or Buckle

0|0
    0|0
  • big clothes

0|0
    0|0
  • short shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • colors colors colors and jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • i live on the coast in australia so it never gets too cold and my style is pretty chilled. usually I wear denim shorts cutoffs or distressed highwaisted sometimes with a loose tucked in tank top or t-shirt, cropped loose t-shirts and bustier style tops, basic fitted tank style dresses, denim or sheer shirts in transition seasons, black leggings, skinny jeans, ankle boots and cardigans and bomber or leather jackets in winter :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I mostly wear neutral colors. Black, gray, that kind of thing. I do like purple and pink on me though.

I stick with skinny jeans or dark wash denim, tight tops (polos, tees, sweaters) or loose tops with a fitted waist. And then I'll wear moccasins, suede boots, biker boots, flip-flops.

I don't usually wear jewelry aside from a ring or two. And I don't have my ears pierced.

Mostly I let my makeup standout compared to my outfit.

0|1
    0|0
  • i wear different kinds of stuff but the same colors. lots of browns, blacks, grey, whites, dark earthy tones

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I'm a natural hip-hopper, so I like to wear tees. Usually solid color ones, & I'll wear pretty much any color under the sun except mustard/bright yellow, or any shade of orange. My brand of tee of choice is Port & Company. I layer my tees with a long-sleeve button-up dress shirt, also in solid colors. I have fun com'n up w. color combinations with my layering system. :)

I also wear polos & mocknecks, in solid colors, w/o the layering of a dress shirt. I also wear clothing with my favorite sports teams on them. (LA Lakers, Philly Eagles)

My bottoms...I keep it neutral colors-wise. Black, gray, cream, khaki, denim (light & dark shades). Jean-wise, I wear Levis 560 or 559 since my thighs are so big. In fact I have to wear pants/shorts 2" larger in the waist to go around my thick thighs lol.

Accessory-wise, I wear solid colors because I like my jewelry to show & not get "lost" in patterns of my clothes. I'm highly into hip-hop-style chains, 30"-36" in length & ~4 mm thickness, & various pendants on them if the chain ain't gold plated, because a gold chain of that size stands well on it own imo.

I'm VERY picky about my pendants by the way. I'm so picky that I only have 3 of them. A cross (i'm a proud Christian), a dog tag with a layered design of diamonds on it (my favorite card suit in a deck of cards), & a pendant of the California initials on it (CA), that I had to get semi-custom-made because I couldn't find something like it.

I also wear a 6mm herringbone bracelet with laser cuts (looks really good in light; super-blingy lol).

I only wear .925 silver (sometimes plated in yellow/red gold), not that over-sized & plastic-look'n stuff. Quality over quantity.

My glasses are tinted because I live in CA & it's always sunny here. I may intimidate some people walking around indoors with shades on...but that's their problem for making presumptions about me.

I always wear a watch of some sort. Casual watch (my Mickey Mouse/Philly Eagles watch) or my dressier watch with gold/silver accents, depending on the ocassion, & my mood.

Shoes...I like skater shoes, & I keep it neutral with the colors, as in a combination of black/white/gray. My overall favorite brand is DC. 8-)

P.S. The solo pic in my profile displays my dress style really well.

0|1
    0|0
    • Niiice. Hip hop fashions lej, you look like a lej.

Haha, on the 'quality over quantity thing, I always find serious jewelery looks unnatural on me, I only suit the really tacky stuff, hahahah.

• band shirts and skater shoes. shorts in summer and sweats in winter. so stylish :P

0|1
    0|0
    • Vogue don't know nothin' compared to you son. Hahaha. I wore skater shoes, once. They were cool. But I felt so short, hahaha.

• Show All
    • yeah chicks love it too when I sport my GAG t shirt. I have to beat them with a stick to stay off me, know what I mean ;)

• LOLLL. Yeaah. I have to do that anyway, amiriteeee ^_- Not that I do, hahahaha.

• opposite of you bro, baggy sweats, with the baggy hoody, oh well erybodys got their own thing right(im way too hairy to wear tight clothes)

0|1
    0|0
  • Head: One of my beanies (I have many)

Upper Body: T shirt, either plain, band, or video game

Hands: Black arm warmers

Lower Body: Dickies shorts, usually black, but sometimes gray or khaki

Feet: Black socks, and shoes any color

Pretty boring, as I'm sure you all expected.

0|1
    0|0
    • You seem to be the only GAG user to dress like that, though, lol.

• Lol, but that's seriously all I wear, except every once in a while I'll break out my beaner jacket. So since I dress like this every single day, people get like "Shit, do you never wear anything different?"

• Hah, really? I wear the same skinnies every day, 'cos I don't own any others that fit. No one really says anything.

• distressed band shirts that are usually a size to small (I like tight shirts idky)

jeans that are ripped to all living hell

converse for the warm days, biker boots for the winter

boxer briefs.

and my punker vest... which I haven't worn in almost a year.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha, why not? I used to dress like this, actually, back in the days when I was butchhh. But I always had CATs or DMs.

• sometimes, I wear clothes

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes only at home though I wear pantyhose and tights my favorite I wear lingerie dresses boyshorts heels high boots bras

0|0
    0|0
  • uh khaki pants, t shirts, polos, jeans and either sperrys or tennis shoes

1|0
    0|0
  • boxer, socks, shirt, pants or shorts, shoes and sweater or jacket depending on the weather :D

0|0
    0|0
  • polos

0|0
    0|0