Where do girls shop for the latest/ coolest shoes?

do you spot something unique and " gotta have" or do you see someone else where it first?

Most Helpful Girl

• cutesygirl.com, forever21, marshalls, payless, target

not into higher brands because I ruin my shoes fast (im a rough walker lol) and they go out of style anyways so I prefer cheap deals

purses and bags are a different story though...mmnmmmm prada, chanel, guess ahhhhhh *druels*

What Girls Said 9

• depends on the kind of girl and her size.even if she's the average size 14 some places liek forever 21 and charolette rouse maynot carry her size or it may be cut small. and babe you can fis cute shoe anywhere Bakers, DSW, JCP, Torrid, Journyes

• price first. it's always best to check the trendy shops for the cheapest sales, then the big department stores. this really only works with girls who have an average shoe size though. not sure what big feet girls do.

• ARE YOU GIRLS F***ING SERIOUS? GET THE F***K OF THIS WEBSIT AND GO ASK GOOGLE GOD DAMN IT

• You are the female version of myself. I am sick and tried of all this idiocy from the men and women on this site. I almost lost my faith in the female sex, (God knows my faith in the male sex is hanging by a thread), but I'm glad to see there's still hope.

• hahahah I'm just so sick of girls. always talking about the same sh*t, shoes, shopping, "WHY DOESN'T HE LIKE ME" jesus, just figure it out yourselves. at first I joined this site for help and found out the only person who can help me is myself. but now I'm here to help people and also... tell people how it is haha

• usually I shop at debs, rue 21, hottopic, and a new store that I'm not too sure what its called.

usually I see somethin cute at the store and buy it but there's been a couple times where I see someone else wearing something cute that I want

• For me, its DSW

• ebay

• forever 21, dsw, aldos, payless .. leather boots with a heel are my thing.

• I don't really feed into trends too much. If I see a pair of shoes I like while I'm out shopping, then cool.

• both can happen

What Guys Said 1

• usually FamousFootware