Hey guys do you think about a girl with strech marcks?

i just want to know if you will never date one wiith them or wats your opinon? there is no wrong answer.

Most Helpful Guy

• Please do a search about stretch marks. You'll find many answers telling you that guys don't care about stretch marks. You don't need to worry about them. Only a virgin would be surprised to see stretch marks. In any case, he'll be too happy being with you naked to care about stretch marks. Again, you've got nothing to worry about.

What Guys Said 5

• Stretch marks where? I don't really care for overly obvious ones. If they're already faded, and or not too long, I guess you could say. Then they're not much of a bother. Unless there's marks, with excessive skin along with it.

• no real guy gives a sh*t, check the search engine on here for the million questions on this.

• I have them too, it's not a big deal.

• Guys hate that. You might as well just buy a dildo and like 10 cats.

Seriously though, almost every girl has them. Don't worry bout it.

• They're no different than any other type of scarring to me. It's not a big deal, I have a lot of scar tissue myself.

What Girls Said 0