All the men out there... I'm tall for a girl, does that bother u?

so I'm 5'10 and I love shoe but I almost always try to wear flat or very lower heal shoes bucause I feel like my height bothers men. does it really bother u? all my girlfriends say wear whatever shoes I want, that I just have to find a guy tall enought for me. what to you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• if you're taller than me then that bothers me, however I'm 6ft 3" so id have no problems with you.

What Guys Said 6

• i'm 6'2, so no issues with me.

• I don't bother to go for taller girls. I always think that they want a guy taller than they are. I also wouldn't go for someone taller because then I would feel a little bit less of a man.

• Girls are the ones who reject guys for height. Unless you're 7ft tall guys aren't going to give a sh*t.

• No, because I am 6'2" :) And I wouldn't have to bend over to kiss some one who is 5'10"

• Too tall for me.

• not for me because I'm taller than you (:

but if you were just naturally taller than me then I would like emasculate but I would prob get over that because you seem cool (:

What Girls Said 2

• Some guys will be bothered, others won't. All guys have different preferences.

• it is a challenge for you because most guys won't date a girl taller than they are