Describe the most beautiful person of the opposite gender...

Just curious (: If you're gay / lesbian, it can be the same sex, or if you're bisexuel either of them, (:

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Really funny,he's always joking about zombies and aliens, sarcastic in a cute way, saphire blue eyes but in certain lighting they look grey, dark brown hair, about 5'9..always gets overly exicted at random things, goofy,loving,caring sweet, flirty, loves to dance although he sucks ass at it, he has a theory about almost everything, passionate about music & cars, every time he passes places like title max, and toy are us he sings their theme song, every time he proves me wrong he does the hammer time dance lol, loves playing the guitar..has a really soft smooth voice but a high pitched laugh lol..

extremely smart although he often pretends not to be, can do a killer peter and stewie griffin voice, his fashion sense is kind of at random, sometimes he'll look skaterish, then hippish, or jocky, he loves his plaid shirts with a random power ranger shirt underneath, he's crazy about v-neck shirts and cardigans and I'm pretty sure if they stop selling skinny jeans he might try and end the world

did I mention he's very unaware of how "beautiful" he is :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• The most beatiful woman that I have seen would have to be kelly rowland during her 'train on the track' song era.

...but then again there's a lot of beatiful women out there...beauty comes from symmetry and prominant features...but real beauty can't be described in words...its the impact they have on your world.

Hence why my mardray's the most beautiful woman I no.

0|0
    0|0
  • beautiful gal... funny, smoke pot with her all the time, wears like a D bra(only 16 LUV IT!) and she's 5'5 one inch shorter than me, long blond hair, blue eyes and some DSL's thatll blow your mind, doing cowgirl with her blows my mind everytime,

0|0
    0|0
    • sounds disgusting are ou talking about your cousin you reneck? haha

• haha coming from the homosexual who couldn't even speak a game so ignored me right, f*** off bitch crawl back up yo mommas p**** because Lord knows we don't want yo bitch ass here

• Really, do you have to insult eachother? -.-

What Girls Said 4

• the most beautiful of the opposite gender is also the most kindest, has the greatest morals, is the most wisest, and also generous and thoughtful person ever.

3|0
    0|0
  • Intelligent, independent, funny, thoughtful, generous and understanding.

Dark hair, olive skin, blue eyes, tall, muscular, well dressed.

0|0
    0|0
  • MAN- ENRIQUE IGLEGLASIAS

WOMEN- CHERL COLE

0|0
    0|0
  • Andrew Garfield.<3

Megan Fox.<3

0|0
    1|0