Do guys prefer dyed hair or natural hair?

I've never dyed my hair. I was thinking of it though cause people can be so anoyen loll My hair is auburn its a bit unusual its mostly light brown but with some tints of red in it. I get made fun of because it, and I've been told to hang myself cause I'm ginger ugly and no one will like loll I know that's pathetic anyway what are you thoughts what your favorite hair colour and natural or dyed?

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah I got bullied by my class mates over the same thing. then I cam back after summer vacation standing over 6 feet tall and mean enough to tear the hell out of any bully.

Be truthful to yourself. never change yourself for anyone.

What Guys Said 5

• Auburn and red are my personal favorites, auburn can be absolutely gorgeous in the sunlight.

• If the dyed color is not over the top and looks natural and healthy then I have no problem with it.

I live in a beach town and I can't stand all of the fake "Beach Blondes" here! It looks so unnatural and they seem to multiply like bunnies. Brunettes and dark hair for life.

• You know, some shades/colours suit different girls faces better than others. So in that aspect it really depends. What really cracks me up however, is that when girls have dyed hair and its just so obvious because their eyebrows are a different colour :P

• It really doesn't matter.

• Natural anything > Fake Anything

Unless it's actually medically required

What Girls Said 4

• your hair color sounds beautiful. don't let other people's opinions affect the way YOU feel about yourself. don't conform to society's standards of beauty. if we did, we'd all become an army of size 0 bleach blonded bimbos with pounds of makeup on our faces

• I'm sorry that people have told you that. I went through it when I was younger too and it gets better. Once you hit your 20's, guys start loving red/auburn hair. I would say don't change it. Natural is best.

• When dudes can't tell the difference you're good.

• it shouldn't matter to most guys, as long as you look good and you are a nice person.