How much hairy is too hairy?

I am not king-Kong level hairy, but ...The girl of my dreams looks at me like I am a pig...Should I start shaving ?

Most Helpful Girl

• well...pigs aren't that hairy...

maybe she wants you to grow more hair?

What Girls Said 5

• Honestly, I don't prefer guys that are hairy BUT if I really like the guy I don't give a crap. I got use to my friend's hairy back and I really started to get to know him better. I mean, we never went out or anything but if a girl is so shallow that they don't like just because of something that you can't control than forget them. BTW, personally I like guys that have a smooth face because I don't like the prickly feeling on my skin.

• just keep a clean face, and if she still looks at you like that then she's not worth it.

• show us a pic. we can tell you if you have too much hair or not, lol

• I don't like hair on guys...except on their head

• The less hair the better.

What Guys Said 2

• mate, if she looks at you like she is a pig, then you definitely need to start shaving!

• I'm very hairy too. Just keep yourself in shape and accept the way you are. If the guy in this pic link can get a good looking girl then so can you. If you have a problem getting a woman because of the way you are then try getting women on adultfriendfinder.com A lot of shaving isn't seen as masculine to a lot of women.