How come this happens?

yesterday a friend of mine told this girls that when women who are wearing high heels take a step the force concentrated on the heel of the shoe is equal to 3 tons, she then looked at him with a lot of anger and left

later we found out that she assumed he called her fat, how come. I mean, why would girls misinterpret a fact for something else? he did not mean it in a mean way he just wanted to share an interesting fact

Most Helpful Girl

• I've done this before. You have to think the girl may already be self conscious about her weight, or assume that guys may not think she's good enough. And then when a guy says something about weight in large quantities, and equate it to her (was she wearing high heels) she may have took it as him inferring her being 3 tons or very heavy in her high heels.

just try to think of it like this: a girl and her weight, is like a guy and his penis.

What Girls Said 4

• hahahaha this is funny...thats just how girls are...idk why. We sometimes take things personal, especially when it comes to looks/appearance, etc. lol..

• because maybe she didn't know the fact and thought it was a snidely made remark on her seeing as he said it in her presence probably as she was wearing heels.

• Obviously she doesn't understand physics or else is incredibly insecure about her weight. From time to time I think I'm fat, although I know I'm not, but that wouldn't upset me even at my lowest self-esteem. Girls are strange.

• the force concentrated on the heel depends on how heavy you weigh.

What Guys Said 0