What the hell does "you're intimidating but beautiful" mean?

How the can I fix this? Or do I just have to find a man who like it?

OK so...

The other night I was chilling with a friend and we meet up with two of her guys friends. We were chatting and smoking (everyone gets honest on the herb, LOL). Anyways somehow it came up and one of the guys said "Man when I first met you I was intimidated. Don't get me wrong your very pretty, but with your black boots and skirt..." and so on. How bad is this? Am I doomed with most men? I smile and laugh but I almost always get the I was intimidated when we first met (both guys and girls). Help me fix this please!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not at all a bad thing. Some men like an assertive woman, other don't. And the way you're describing this it seems that its more a physical appearance that is "intimidating?" in my opinion that's sexy :P

But "fixing" who you are is not attractive be confident in who you are as a person and don't worry about other things. but from what I've read, you don't have anything to worry about anyway!

What Guys Said 1

• lol No your not doomed, its really common actually ...it just sounds like he probably thought you were really tough because of what you were wearing (he was responding to an image you were projecting an easy and obvious fix) But typically guys are intimidated by women they think are attractive Because guys deal with so much rejection throughout their life time and they see how many guys girls have going after them and We assume they either have a BF, we won't measure up, or that we'll mess up and just get shot down... hitting on girls is a risk we take and a lot of us shoot ourselves in the foot before we even make the attempt. I would take control, be bold, and just approach guys and make the first move ... all Guys love that.

What Girls Said 2

• Down dress a bit. Apparently you are very good looking and add to that with very good dressing abilities and it gives guys the feeling that they have no chance in Hell getting to first base with you!

• You are intimidating because you are beautiful...