GUYS! What do you think about my dress?!

link

and this one...?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• They are both really sexy.You must have a gorgeous body, if you are seriously looking at either.I was originally on the fence, but am going to go with some of the other gals,and their opinions, and say that it may be just a tad beyond your age group,for the moment. Opt instead fr something just a little longer in length.

What Guys Said 6

• The sweater dresses? I LIKE THOSE! I've seen girls wear ones very similar to that with a belt at the waist, but it's sexy with or without the belt!

• Both are look great

• I personally don't like either. They look way too mature, and for an 18-24 year old, you certainly don't want to look old.

• Number one looks great.

If you can carry that off you'll knock em dead ;-)

Regards,

Johno

• OMG they are both so cute but I think the second one is even cuter <3

• I don't like either.

What Girls Said 7

• I like the open back of the first one, but I don't like the jeweled detailing, or the open sleeves.

I like the second one best. It's more my style. But it's also a sweater dress. Sweater dresses typically look best on girls with very little body fat, or else girls who are extremely well-proportioned so that a body-hugging dress like that doesn't hug the wrong parts a little too much, haha. SO regardless, though very much my style, it wouldn't be a dress that I could pull off. =P

• Everything is going to look good on a Victoria's Secret model, but I would say for you to get the first one if you have a nice back/butt and the second one if you have a nice chest.

• honestly I don't like either. I love dresses and have many from v.s. but those just don't look good. sorry =)

• I don't like them...but then again I'm not a guy

• They both look great on the model but you have to have the right body to pull them off.

• I like the first one,

• the second one is too old for your age group (if you weren't lying about your age). That dress is something someone in their late to early 30's would wear

but the first dress is HOT