Guys- Do you really hate when a girl wears makeup?

Okay so I like this guy and both times he's hit on me I wasn't wearing any makeup. I like to wear makeup. It makes me feel good and it's fun. And I'm good at it so I never look like a hooker or anything lol.

So anyways...Would you say that you like it better when a girl doesn't wear any makeup? Or maybe just make it very natural? Or do you like a lot of makeup that makes a girl look "hot"

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• To some it doesn't matter, to those that like to show you off love it, others that see more into you believe that your prettier when you have no makeup on.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I think most guys like makeup as long as they don't realize it's there ;)

5|0
    0|0
    • This is exactly correct. That's why natural makeup is best.

• I'm not a big fan of a lot of makeup. I always ask myself, "What's she hiding under there?"

Makeup in moderation is fine.

2|0
    0|0
  • Well I don't mind a little makeup, but if she puts tons of it on, just hids her natural beauty!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like makeup. As long as it's not in biblical proportions.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Guys don't care about make-up,although the natural look is always best.I still see cake faces with boyfriends.All that matters is that you look good and are arm candy.

1|0
    0|1
  • As long as he can't tell you're wearing make up, he doesn't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • if it makes you feel good to wear makeup then wear it. I hope you're not gonna stop because some guys on the internet had an opinion. its really kind of a nonissue because most guys aren't that nitpicky to be like "omg I hate when you have on eyeliner" wtf only gay guys worry about sh*t like that

1|0
    0|0
  • No. As long as makeup enhances your beauty, it's worth it.

1|0
    0|0