Guys- Do you really hate when a girl wears makeup?

Okay so I like this guy and both times he's hit on me I wasn't wearing any makeup. I like to wear makeup. It makes me feel good and it's fun. And I'm good at it so I never look like a hooker or anything lol.

So anyways...Would you say that you like it better when a girl doesn't wear any makeup? Or maybe just make it very natural? Or do you like a lot of makeup that makes a girl look "hot"

Most Helpful Guy

• To some it doesn't matter, to those that like to show you off love it, others that see more into you believe that your prettier when you have no makeup on.

What Guys Said 4

• I think most guys like makeup as long as they don't realize it's there ;)

• This is exactly correct. That's why natural makeup is best.

• I'm not a big fan of a lot of makeup. I always ask myself, "What's she hiding under there?"

Makeup in moderation is fine.

• Well I don't mind a little makeup, but if she puts tons of it on, just hids her natural beauty!

• I like makeup. As long as it's not in biblical proportions.

What Girls Said 4

• Guys don't care about make-up,although the natural look is always best.I still see cake faces with boyfriends.All that matters is that you look good and are arm candy.

• As long as he can't tell you're wearing make up, he doesn't care.

• if it makes you feel good to wear makeup then wear it. I hope you're not gonna stop because some guys on the internet had an opinion. its really kind of a nonissue because most guys aren't that nitpicky to be like "omg I hate when you have on eyeliner" wtf only gay guys worry about sh*t like that

• No. As long as makeup enhances your beauty, it's worth it.