When a guy looks at you for a long time? What's going on in his mind?

When a guy looks at you for a long time or a lot what is going on in his mind? What is he thinking? I want details guys! :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• when I stared at a girl for a long time it usually means I want to say somehting, or I want to kiss her. I'm usually a pretty shy guy so it takes me a while to spit it out. :P sometimes when I'm looking at a girl I'm just thinkg, "wow, she's so amazing," or I think I really like her type of thing. guys do think about a lot of things. and when we stare at you it usually means we like you, or are at least attracted to you. and maybe we are unable to talk to you so we comunicate through our eyes. try to look for signals that maybe they want to kiss you or osmehting.

• The guy is shy I guess he's just like you is there anything else I should look at because I hav never spoken to him before and I don't ever find d rite time totalk to him just any and him what would you like a girl to do?

• Ok thnx

• no problem. (: hope I helped. :P

What Guys Said 3

• "Wow, she looks really great today..."; "Huh, did she change something?"; "Man, she's amazing..."

Also: "_____________" <--- lol, one time I just stared at my crush not thinking anything at all except for how beautiful she looked, and I just had a blank look on my face without realizing it :P

Usually if a guy stares at you, that means he likes you.

• prolly depends what you look like...

• Actually no, it doesn't. Guys can have crushes on girls whom other people view as not pretty.

• actually it does, if you look super goofy, there is a better chance that he is staring cause he thinks she looks funny rather than thinks she's hot, alternatively, if she's super hot, there is a higher chance he thinks she's pretty and likes her. its obviously not gunna be true 100% of the time, but that just really elementary statistics, any intellegent individual in this society knows how to play odds...

• either I think she's really cute -OR- I wanna get in her pants ha ha whichever you prefer

• What about glancing frequently?

• Yea, we were talking for a while. He did it when he didn't think that I could see him :)

• ahhh well that's a classic move to check the girl out when they're "not looking" during this were usually thinking something along the lines of "wow she's great" or "i wish I could have her" iv been caught in that plenty of times with the sudden awkward lookaway lmao.

What Girls Said 3

• He wants to get with you.

• he is having eye sex with you

• probably trying to think of how to talk to you