Guys on girls with tattoos?

Guys how do you feel about a girl with tattoos? Do you guys think that a girl with tattoos holds some type of reputation? I currently have four but only one is always visible.

Most Helpful Guy

• I love tattoos...my parents don't, so they don't know about mine lol but on gals - amazing IMO, I don't think it holds any kind of reputation, but a lot of tatt'd folks I know are much stronger individuals than many who aren't. And, it depends on the tattoo...

• I agree, my tattoos have made me a stronger person. Its amazing how many dirty looks I get when I wear a tank top that shows part of one of my tattoos.

What Guys Said 8

• Reputation? Eh, not so much. Chicks with tats on their neck, chest, wrists, hands, and forearms just aren't appealing. Especially the ones with tats that just don't suit them. I don't care what meaning they have.

• I've got no problems at all with girls with tattoos. One of my exes had several artsy ones, but it was always an issue with my parents.

• I'm okay with tats on a girl as long as they mean something to them and it wasn't done just to get one done to be cool. I do however think girls with a tramp stamp are easy to bed, and I am going on experience here.

• Haha, well no tramp stamps here. All of my tattoos were well thought out and placement was a big part of my thinking.

• Whatabout a full back piece that took 12 and a half hours to complete compared to that than your common garden tramp stamp?

• I don't have any objection against girls with tattoos cos I like girls with nice tattoos...

• I think they are cool and usually sexy assuming the girl is sexy it sometimes makes them even more attractive to me. Maybe its that rebellious or adventurous kind of feel you that you think that girl may have

• where is the one that's visible ?

• Its on my left wrist. Trust in chinese characters, its the most important thing to me.

• I have one on my lower hip.

• whats it say?

• not really a fan, I go for the innocent look but hey I am only 16

• I have quite obvious tattoo's and most people I meet say that their first impression of me is that I'm 'cute or sweet.'

What's to say you can't look innocent and have tattoo's at the same time? :---)

• I don't know about "reputation".. tattoos are hot if the girl knows how to wear it right. Not like the fat chick with the butterfly on her ankle. But I wouldn't marry a girl with tattoos..

What Girls Said 3

• this pisses me off how judgmental people are against people with tats and or piercings. some of the most caring,loving, and trust worthy people ik are tatted up with piercings. tattoos is art, expression. you can usually figure out someones personality by their body art. everyone is free to have their own opinion. but seriously people, you can't judge someone like that. I use to. just like people automatically think bikers are bad people. granted, some are really a gang. but most, are just people who enjoy the freedom and joy of riding and the sound of a beefy harley rolling by or underneith you. people in biking groups are more likely to save a stranger, than a normal joe-blow guy. I live by this rule "dont judge before you get to know them."

• Do what you want,screw what guys think.

• I have two tattoos and I don't really care what anyone thinks. If someone's going to prejudge you for expressing yourself through body art then they aren't worth your time.

• I don't like the appearance of tattoos, most piercings etc.

I don't link them to what I perceive about the personality of the person who chose at one point to get them done, eg: I like your not caring about others' views on this.

I'm perfectly entitled to prefer no tatts in the same way you can prefer red over blue or whatever.

Not liking tattoos does not mean that a person isn't worth your time, just you have a difference of opinion on something that was at one time important to you.