Guy with stretch marks?

I'm a guy with stretch marks on my belly after loosing 70lbs. They faded a lot and I had a tummy tuck so now I have a scar from hip to hip. I'm attractive and now in good shape. Girls always found me attractive. I have nice eyes and features. But my worst nightmare is being rejected for my belly marks. My belly's is flat though. And I'm fairly buff. Will woman not have sex with me based on this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow man, I hear ya loud and clear, I went through the same thing. I recently had a tummy tuck back in '08 and now I have one giant Frankenstein scar across my lower belly. I remember being so nervous about getting rejected because of my belly (before the tummy tuck) I was basically invited to a girl's bedroom to "you know what." She proceeded to take off her- and you can fill in the rest. I, on the other hand, stayed fully clothed and nothing happened. It was a bad fear, and a terrible experience. When I got the tummy tuck, I became completely confident in taking off my shirt and fooling around with a girl. After that I started dating a ton and not a single one of those girls cared about the scar. Actually some of the girls that have seen it thought it was kinda sexy haha. Bottom line is if you're a good looking guy, you're in good shape, and you have confidence in yourself, girls won't care about something like that! And if a girl actually rejects you and walks out because of a scar, then trust me, you don't want to be with a girl like that to begin with! I've never experienced that, it doesn't seem to bother girls at all. If they're attracted to you, a simple scar isn't going to completely change their mind. My advice to you is go for it! Don't be shy, man! Holdin' back like I did won't get you anywhere. You just have to get the hang of it, and once you see that a girl doesn't care, you'll be totally confident. So the answer is NO, women will NOT refuse sex from you because of your scar! And if a girl asks you about it, make a joke about it, tell her you were an experiment gone wrong haha. Stuff like that will make her laugh, and she won't even think about the scar anymore! And definitely don't pretend like it's not there because she'll notice it and it'll seem like you're ashamed. But at the same time don't say, "I have a scar!" haha. You'll definitely end up telling her the truth about it, but be very casual like it's no big deal, because it isn't a big deal. I've had girls ask me about it and I'll make a joke, then tell them what it really is and it ends up being no biggie! They'll actually seem interested! So don't even worry about it man, you worked hard to lose that weight, you deserve to be confident, and trust me, girls will not care!

• WOW! I didn't thinka guy would answer who's been in the same situation. But do you think they care about the stretch marks? Be honest.

• Honestly, not at all. I have them on my sides and I've never heard a word about 'em, never been rejected because of 'em. And the girl who answered put it very well, if she's already attracted to you that's all that counts, she will not care! You just have to be confident!

• Now what exactly is a tummy tuck? Isn't that where they just take the extra sking left over frm weight loss and cut it out? Cause I lost 80 lbs but having the fear of needing one but surprisingly I don't really think I need one.

What Girls Said 4

• say you got bitten by a shark. then there's no way you'd get turned down. just kidding, don't do that. that'd be stupid. I'm pretty sure girls don't mind. especially if you're able to look past her flaws.

• scars don't matter as long as you have a good personality and the girl is already atracted to u

• if your just trying to get laid by girls. then maybe because most girls who would just sleep around are kinda shallow. ones who try to get to know you first and actually like you wouldn't let that get in the way at all.

• By the time I'd have sex with a dude, I wouldn't let something like stretch marks stop me. I'll have already developed a lot of feelings and attraction for you by that point. And we aren't perfect either. I have stretch marks. A lot of people do.

What Guys Said 1

• I lost 80lbs and I kind of have a flab... It has shrunk a lot though. How much do tummy tucks cost anyways? Is it worth it? I would be completely flat if I got one.