What does the rating 1-10 stand for?

for the rating scale 1-10 what does each number stand for

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a "0-10" rating myself.

0: Only a face a mother can love...

1: Not the worst I have ever seen, but close...

2: Well below average...

3: Below average...

4: Average... Not attractive, but not ugly either...

5: Above average.

6: Cute, not gorgeous, but cute...

7: Gorgeous.

8: "Wow" Beautiful...

(the next two I honestly never gave to anyone...)

9: Damn near perfect... If it existed, I would drink her bathwater... And I drink NO ONE's bath water...

10: A dream... A figment of my imagination... YOU DO NOT EXIST!

Celebrity comparrison: WARNING: I am harsh as a judge...

Kim Kardashian: 3.5

Allyson Hannigan: 7

Brandi: 4

Michelle Obama: 6

Venus or Serena Williams: 3

Jennifer Aniston: 5.5

Lisa Kudrow: 6

Lucy Liu: with makeup: 8 without: 6

Cameron Diaz: 7

Chiaki Kuriyama: 7.5

I could do more upon request... LOL

• 5 is average, everyone knows that..

• dang you are harsh,.,.,.haha

• Not if you count "0", Froggyz...

What Guys Said 10

• Think number-wise and you're fine...

5 is between 0 (terrible) and 10 is perfect, therefore 5 is bang on average. Less than 5 is below average, more than 5 is above average.

Imagine someone asking you how good your day was on a scale of one to ten, it's the same scale but applied to how attractive you find women.

• Nobody knows, especially since there is no single objective standard of beauty/hotness/whatever. It's a very lousy scale.

• Men are rated on a scale of 0 to 10, women are rated on a scale of 1 to 11. Women get a bonus point for having a pussy.

• P*ssy ain't that important to me,m so I still allow for there to be a "0"... Let's say that due to an oversexed past, sex ain't that important as much as loyalty and devotion.

Conversely I do not agree to double standards, as well as 4 being an "average" score.

• 10) Perfect

9) Close to perfect

8) Smokin Hot

6) Above average

5) average

4) below average

3) Yuck

2) Ugly

1) Fugly in a scary looking way/impossible to hold eye contact with them

• It has a different meaning to every guy it also depends on what kind of girl they are into and how they view the number system

For some guys giving a girl a 9 may happen quite a bit but there may be some guys who think that 9 is too high of a score for any girl

The average ordinary person to me would usually be a 4-5 which means I have no attraction to them at all

If somebody was a 6 and they liked me they would have to be one hell of a person to make up for what physcial attraction they lack to me. To get me to be interested in them

A 7-8 is a girl that I find attractive but I wouldn't really pursue her if she didn't seem interested

Finally the 9s and 10s are the girls who in your mind are practically perfect and you would do pratically anything to get them

• 1-5 is variations of not attractive.

6 is below average.

7 is average.

8 is above average.

9 is way above average.

10 is perfect. In the eye of the beholder of course.

• Why isn't 5 average? That would make more sense.

• 60% is a D, 70% is a C

• The f***. Not here it's not. Guess the US isn't consistent.

• hotness. The bigger the number, the more perfect you are. I'd give you an 8 personally.

• Why you ask? You want us to rate you?

• no I already been rated so wanted to know what the number they gave me meant

• Dont worry your a Dime

• it stands for idiocracy.

What Girls Said 2

• 1 means butt ugly, 10 means smoking hot. Everything in between is a slight variation of the extremes.

• 1- Monster can't look at them or they'll burn your eyes out.

2- Heinous, Busted- Needs plastic surgery.

3- Plain Ugly- Someone who was born ugly.

4- Below Average/Unattractive- Someone you'd never go out with.

5-Average, could be slightly unnatractive, someone you wouldn't look at twice.

6- Barely Do-able, that's if they're "endowed" in other places. If not, you most likely wouldn't. But they can look OK if they try hard.

7- Cute/Doable- someone you wouldn't be ashamed of. Definitely Date material/maybe more.

8-General Hot/Good Looking- May or may not be exotic looking or just average hot, but definitely someone you'd f***, want to have a long term relationship with.

9-Super Smoking Hot- People you don't see in public often and someone you'd die to f***.

10- Perfection- dosen't exist but someone can ...

• Source: urban dictionary