What is more attractive; A guy who can snowboard or snowmobile?

Looking for a snowboard or snowmobile jacket, and just wondering which one girls think is more attractive.

woa easy ladies. I actually do both lol but since I am in college I am running low in change in my pocket to do both, so therefore I am only choosing one.

Most Helpful Girl

• a guy who can snowboard, why?

because they seem more adventurous and funner doing all these snowboarding tricks and flips and such. I went before, and remembered how I saw a lot of hot guys everywhere I turned .its actually really hard to snowboard, I don't know how to stop so I just have to crash.

What Girls Said 10

• A guy that can snowboard is more attractive. But you have to actually be able to snowboard. You just look like a poser if you wear the clothes but don't know how to do it.

• i never thought that snowboarding was attractive. I would definitely say that snowmobiling is so much hotter. but skiing wins. I love to see a man ski. It's very graceful and VERY attractive.

• Snowboarding!:)

• always wanted to learn how to snowboard. I think that would be way more interesting but this is just about a jacket right? isn't that more just a fashion statement than what you can actually do?

• snowbord !

• snowboard

• Snowboard! Duhhhh

• both :)

• snowboarding is hotter, but if you aren't going to buy it for that purpose, don't buy it. you will just look like a douche if you buy it and can't really snowboard

• um... snowboard. but if you can't actually do either one, don't buy the jacket... it just makes you look like a jerk.

What Guys Said 1

• haha I snowboard behind a snowmobeil! (very similar to wakeboarding) so ladies is that like twice as attractive? haha