Hottest Disney Princess?

Of the Disney Princesses listed below (sorry, the max # I could include was 5) which do you find the most attractive? If you're more partial to Snow White, Mulan, Pocahontas, please let me know by answering below.

• Ariel
  • Belle
  • Cinderella
  • Jasmine
  • Sleeping Beauty
C'mon guys! I need some more male votes! I'm more interested in your opinions anyways. (No offense, gals)

Most Helpful Guy

• All of the Disney Princesses are beautiful (obvious) so I'm neglecting physical appearances.

I choose Belle and here's why.

Ariel - She's only 16 and she acts like it too. She's basically just too immature. Granted she is being controlled by an over bearing father. But being so impulsive, she runs off (figuratively) and trades away her voice for a gamble with the rest of her life to win the heart of a man she's barely met and never see her family again.

Cinderella - She would have to be my second choice as she is intelligent, kind, and still driven. While she does stand up to her aunt by going to the ball, I have to wonder why she puts up with all the crap her aunt and step sisters put her through to this day. Stockholm syndrome is not very attractive. Also, she plans on going to the ball to basically be a tease. Yes she does get the prince who goes out to find her the next day. But being realistic, assuming this wasn't a disney fairy tale (cause those are very realistic about love) best case scenario she'd find a man who's interested in her, spend a lovely evening with him, and then run away and not see him again.

Jasmine - She has a legitimate complaint about being forced to marry a suitor. But she still presents as being spoiled. She comes off as nothing is good enough for her. She never seems to appreciate what she has, and also does tend to suffer from being a bit impulsive as well (though not to the extent Ariel).

Sleeping Beauty (actually known as Princess Aurora though called Briar Rose in Pre Disney versions of the story) Also only 16 (though you wouldn't know it by appearance or actions) the entire premise of the story is that she will fall into a deep sleep should she prick her finger on a spinning wheel at her 16th birthday. Why does she even go near anything remotely associated with sewing especially on her 16th birthday. She seems too naive.

Belle - Belle to me is the most real of the characters. She is very caring, turns down the incredibly handsome jerk, and sees him for what he is, doesn't care about what the town thinks, and is very caring towards those she loves. She doesn't magically fall in love the way the others do (Jasmie exempt) and actually stands up to the beast. Her fault was that she didn't listen to his one request which considering the circumstances wasn't unreasonable. She also is able to teach compassion through her actions. When the beast was a d***, she treated him like one, but when he was generous, she in turn showed gratitude.

Others not listed:

Snow White - She's 13, in the original movie she doesn't even have boobs yet. Disney Princess franchise has since added them.

Mulan, Esmeralda, Princess and the Frog, and Rapunzel - I haven't seen though Mulan and Esmeralda are not as pretty as the princesses, Rapunzel (in Tangled) is portrayed as being too young and immature though I don't know her age, and I really have nothing to say about Tiana, I don't know enough about her.

• Pocahontas I forgot - She's not as pretty as the other princesses and also a little young (originally she's 12 though not in the disney portrayal). She can be a little trusting, and naive when dealing with the world around her though not too much so. I think with a little more maturity and real world experience she'd be up there as well.

• ahhh! I love your answer! haha, I think you suffer from the same tendency to over-analyze as myself. Seriously, I love people who watch a cartoon movie and can't help but think about this kind of stuff. Nice to know I'm not the only one :-)

• I don't usually think about these things until later, or if I'm bored watching the movie. Often I'll get prompted by a comment someone makes, though I can analyze just about anything. I have ruined a couple of chick flicks for certain people because of this.

What Guys Said 5

• Belle- I like the coquettish/waifish girls who love reading; it's so very attractive to me to see that- I've never met one but if I do then there'd be much to talk about as intellectual equals; also she loved a beast-so perhaps maybe one of those types can grow to love me (or, tolerate me, I'll take anything :P)

• None of those. Its this one: link

• The girl from Princess and the Frog. I like her accent a lot. Next would probably be Jasmine.

• Oh yeah, I forgot about all the new ones. I haven't seen that one yet but I think the princess's name is Tiana. Also, I think there is a Rapunzel Disney movie coming out soon.

• Yea Tangled with Mandy Moore.

• redheads all the way... :P

• cinderella. I don't know why but hair can make an average girl hot.

What Girls Said 9

• Belle or snow white

• Snow White has that sexy pale skin, dark hair, and red lips thing going on for her.

I also like Mulan.

• Esmeralda - every time; though I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be classed as a princess - but eh - she's always been my favourite.

• Jasmine, not sure why probably because se runs off with a rebel her dad doesn't approve of. lol.

• Cinderella or Belle.

• I like Belle best myself. She's smart and likes to read even though all the townsfolk think that "it's not right for a woman to read. Soon she starts thinking, getting ideas." lol. she also knows that what makes a person beautiful is what's inside :-)

• snow white and mulan

• Belle! She has pretty long, brown hair!

• Belle definitely. Beautiful

• Jasmine!