Any good hair straightening products?

In the morning when I dry and straighten ym hair it looks good, but then during the day it starts getting wavy. It doesn't curl completely, but it just starts getting wavy and it looks bad. My sister uses this John fReida stuff in a purple bottle but I have searched all over the world and couldn't find it. I got some special effects smooth and straight stuff but it doesn't work unless I use TONS and that just makes my hair greasy. So does anyone know of any products that will keep my hair straight through the day? And they need t be products I can run to CVS and get without searching all over the world. Thanks.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like you need to do what a lot of girls do that have naturally curly, frizzy, or wavy hair: buy a CHI flat iron with gold plates and use a smoothing serum on your hair when you flat iron. A CHI flat iron cost around $100 depending on where you buy it, but it's really worth the cost. I have one myself that I've used for 2 years and it's great. As for the type of smoothing serum, there's lots of different kinds, but what really gives my hair that soft shine and sleek look is L'oreal Professional: Liss Extreme (yes, it's correct spelling). You'd have to go to your hair stylist and request that she order the product for you because I don't think it's sold in stores. It's about $15-20 and it will last a long time. I hope I helped!