What do you think of laser eye surgery?

Did yoU do it before?

did 1of your family do it?

how/what was the result?

did it work?

Just my girlfriend going to do it so I'm asking about the possiblity of it working.

Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• hey yeah my dad had it done years ago and he doesn't need glasses or contacts at all anymore. It worked perfectly and I guess its progressed and improved since then so your girlfriend should be fine!

What Girls Said 2

• Most people benefit from it, but in rare cases people end up with cloudy vision, blurriness, etc. With any surgery, there is a chance of complications. Just talk to your optometrist or laser surgeon beforehand about everything.

• There's something like a 98% chance of it going well, and if it does it should last or 10 years.

What Guys Said 2

• In our modern day and age of technological prowess, it is near implausible for any complications to arise for her. There's always a possibility but problems are few and far between.

• my dad did it a few years ago and is very happy with it. I wish I had the money to do it for myself.

• Why you want to do it?

my gf's eyes got worse then and the doctor said she needs to do a surgery so she get her sight back because eye glasses won't help her to improve her sight so she has to do the suregry.

• my eyesight is already going downhill. my dad had pretty poor vision and wore glasses for everything, now he doesn't have to at all, he's very happy with it.