Why do girls become less attractive when they get married?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, not all, but majority of them.

Reason? They feel that now there's a man on a leash near them and it won't be easy for him to leave (since they can take away half of his cash for nothing, ask for aliments if there's a child etc), so they start to feel that their mission is accomplished and now there's no point in taking care of herself in order to attract males.

What Guys Said 2

• They do? Um my guess is they don't feel the need to take as much care of themselves when they don't have to be looking for dates. Then again some women do keep it up, so in that case it's beyond me.

• Some do, some don't. Having kids, gaining weight, not putting on makeup, aging all play a part. Lots of "hot" girls from my High School are now overweight or look like they are 50.

• Guys go to sh*t too, I remember a quote from some BS yahoo article about how a husband who is "suddenly paying more attention to his looks" is obviously cheating on you. Pretty lame, I guess guys aren't allowed to work out and get in shape for their ladies.

What Girls Said 0