Pale and dark haired girls, what's your thoughts?

Does anyone else find girls that are pale and dark hair attractive?

Similiar to Katie Perry or Zooey Deschanel.

My mates keep saying I have weird taste, which I don't have a problem with, I'm just curious.

0|0
9|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course they are attractive!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Haha, I definitely do. (although, in my opinion, Zooey > Katy)

Coincidentally (or not?) I have pale skin and dark hair. :D

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea I prefer zooey as well

• Haha your cute as :P Yea zooey is way better. I like how she's a bit awkward/weird/eccentric

• Yes but I like brown eyes on people and I don't think katie perry is attractive. The other girl is cute though.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is your own preference andyou have every right to it. I understand because i have a serious pale fetish. Dark hair with pale skin is the number one choice but i also find albinos fascinating!

0|0
    0|0
  • i feel special now :D (I have black hair and pale skin lol) I thought pale skin is unattractive to guys

0|0
    0|0
    • Ive been told I have really good skin. I tan quite easy, so I don't know if its because pale is the opposite to me but I've always found a girl with black hair, pale skin and I'm a sucker for blue eyes

• well I have pale skina nd blue eyes and dark hair and I'm seeing this combo more often, I like it alot

0|0
    0|0
  • not at all! I know I am a girl, but I think they are both amazingly beautiful!

0|0
    0|0
  • They're gorgeous. I'm sure that other people with their hair and skin color can't pull it off, but they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm pale and have dark hair and I love that combo

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Hell yeah. Dark hair, pale skin and light eyes. Just awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find both really attractive...

0|0
    0|0
  • The combination of pale skin and black hair makes them look unhealthy. Probably what "goth" intends.

0|0
    1|0