Does a girl look pretty no matter how she wears her hair?

straight, curly, wavy, ponytail..etc

Most Helpful Guy

• To me it depends on the woman, especially her personality. Some can get away with anything and some only have a select few options. I'd suggest asking your closest friends and family members (not your boyfriend because his first priority is to not offend you) if a new style would look good on you.

What Guys Said 7

• Absolutely! If you're pretty, you're pretty! A guy would never think otherwise just becasue you changed your hair style...

• It doesn't really matter, as long as I can see the girl's face easily without having to get up and personal.

• girl, you need make over. People don't care what they wear when they do hair and they don't care about hair when they wear good vice versa. YOu have to be consistent with hair and outfits. That makes hot even though you will feel like someone who going to stand on the stage that night. Men seems to be thinking only the things they saw on magazine even though it look tacky for you.

• my girlfriend puts her hair up, leaves it down, straight, curly, ponytail, she looks just as good every way.

• If the girl is hot, then it doesn't matter. If she doesn't have a great face, it also doesn't matter, she'll look just the same. I guess I'm trying to say that hair doesn't really effect how you look, in regards to attractiveness.

• i would say so...unless she gets a boy hair cut you're all good! :)

• I'm partial to wavy hair. :)

What Girls Said 2

• no. different hairstyles suit different faces. for me, I look pretty with my hair down but not so much when it's up

• Hair alone won't make you pretty, but it can help. Just wear your hair however you like it best. Switch it up. But make sure to keep it healthy and shiny.

• i was asking for a guys opinion. I'm not stupid

• Stupid question=stupid answers

Clearly someone is wishing hopefully.Being attractive isn't dependent on hair

• evangelina - you misinterpreted the question. I wanted a guy's opinion. it was more along the lines of does a certain hairstyle look less attractive on a girl.

and again- if it's such a stupid question why are you looking at it and reading the answers?