Girls, do you find guys with dreadlocks attractive?

My brother got them put in and I'm just interested in your opinion, I know there is a lot of different sizes/types/styles so if you do, which kind do you like and why.

Most Helpful Girl

• not a huge fan, but don't hate them either

What Girls Said 11

• I think they're gross, I'd never date or hook up with a guy that had dreadlocks

• I think dreads is seeexy, if you have the confidence to wear it I'm sure it will look awsome! =)

but not tooo long doe ha ha =)

• if your eyes are bright then it would look good with dreadlocks. but no I don't find them too attractive

• They are alright if on the right person, and if they have the right "swag" to go with them. Personally I like when guys color the tips of their dreads, like blond or red :]

• i don't know if this will make sense, but it is if it matches their personality.

• it depends on the guy, unless you're a jamaican rasta guy, yeah, don't

• i have only seen a few guys that can wear it but it was kept up with and done nicely

• No.

• no link

• definitly don't think its attractive.

• Nope. Don't like dreads on a dude.

I like a shaggy look, enough that I can run my hands through it and mess it up. But not so long that he gets mistaken for the girl.

I like this- link (Guy in focus)

What Guys Said 0