Do my sweatpants look slutty?

I wore these sweatpants when meeting my friends today. My best friend told me they looked slutty, and all day she was asking me how much I charged and things like that. I didn't think my sweatpants were inappropriate, but I could be totally wrong. Your thoughts?

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• I see a lot of girls that wear pants like that. If I saw you I would look at you and think that you look sexy/pretty/hot, I honestly would notice you faster than I would a girl who would wear baggy pants. When a girl walks into a room the first thing I notice is the butt > waist > face. Your not showing any skin but in todays culture pants like that seem normal. Maybe 80 years ago it would be slutty.

When I go to the gym 99% of girls wear pants like that. I don't believe there is a guy that would think your a slut. However, there will be girls who are jealous of you and might think or say mean things.

What Guys Said 10

• I don't think sweatpants will ever look "slutty"...lol I've never seen a girl in sweats and thought "oh my god, slut..."

• your friend likely just jealous because all da guys are lookin at your butt

• Personally, I don't see them as slutty at all. However I am a bit biased, I'm absolutely crazy about girls (THAT THEY FIT) who wear them...those and basketball shorts. ^_^

• How are they inappropriate or slutty? Do they have words on the butt? The ones in the picture were plain and baggy. Those are not slutty or baggy at all. Unless they were tight on you and made your butt look sexy or had words on the butt, no way in hell are they slutty. I would question how much of a best friend your best friend is when she says that about plain sweats you buy at walmart. Victoria's Secret PINK sweats are the slutty ones and a lot of girls wear them and look cute but if you want to wear even those, a best friend should be supportive of that especially when your talking about sweats. Now if you were wearing clothes that make you look like a stripper like a mini skirt or very short dress, that would be different and she should say something about that.

• Sorry, I didn't click on the right link. They look hot on you but they are not slutty and once again I think your best friend should be supportive. Like everyone else said she is probably jealous you look good in them.

• They look really hot! and you have a nice butt.

• umm...never thought I'd ask this...marry me? ha ha jp, nah they don't look slutty you're good maybe like everyone else is stating your friend might be a little jealous? who knows but don't sweat it...unless you know...they are sweat pants lol

• she's jealous. you look crazy sexy in those

• maybe

• theyre a little tight, sweats are meant to be loose and comfortable. that's the only reason id think they were slutty. since I can clearly see you have a big round...

but, no sweatpants really aren't slutty. its how you act in them, if your acting slutty, ull be called slutty

same as dresses/skirts. you act slutty in them, ull be considered a slut

YOU CANT WEAR SLUTTY CLOTHES ITS NOT POSSIBLE

• well, you have an attractive build and they are cut to show that off. but I woudn't call them slutty. you're OK. she's teasing you.

What Girls Said 7

• definately not!

they're not the typical baggy sweats, but they're still loose enough and not skin tight, you just have eviable curves. Plenty of girl wear yoga pants that while comfortable are waay tighter and some seem to think that leggings replace pants...those are my no means slutty

• Ok girl,I was expecting velour type sweatpants like Juicy Couture or the worst sweats of all time,the ones with "Juicy" on the butt or anything else on the butt area,but no,absolutely not...maybe she's jealous

• I don't even think Helen Keller would say that they're slutty.

Your friend obviously has problems.

• I think they are verrrry cute girl. Not slutty at all. (:

• unfortunately, to ugly/insecure/fat girls, anything that makes your body look attractive is "slutty". when you put on a regular cute outfit on and a girl says you look slutty, all that really means is "you look better than me and I'm jealous"

• Not at all dear. Your friend is jealous of you that's all :)

• Those sweatpants aren't slutty at all. I wear yoga pants out in public like that because they're comfortable and casual. Your best friend is probably jealous.