Any girls who dress up Rockabilly/Retro?

Lol I just think it's a cool unique thing to do, and I rock a Pompadour quite often

Most Helpful Girl

• what that?

• Lol well you gotta google rockabilly looks..kinda like how people dressed in the movie grease

• ohh, I don't really see people dress like them , is it common where you are?

• well not really..I guess if you went to the right area or place maybe.It is unique so that's why I was asking

What Girls Said 5

• Absolutely! =]

• I love pompadours on guys (though usually the more...subtle? ones. I dunno.) And on girls too, haha.

I think it's a really cool look. I wear a lot of retro stuff, I don't think I could pull off the rockabilly look though. :(

• lol a lot of times mine is way more than subtle as you'd put it ha

I'm sure you could pull off the Rockabilly look, so say it has lot more to do with attitude than what you are wearing though

• Yes! Love this look!

• I'm rockabilly/vintage 40's noire. Can you see that my hair is styled like veronica lake? I also have other pictures on my camera of me wearing clothes from the 50's and 60's.

• Sounds cute. I couldn't pull of the retro look though.

What Guys Said 1

• dude, I wish there were more rockabilly chicks period...

• I have to agree haha, they are few and far between sadly