How do I get a guy's phone number without sounding creepy?!

I'd like to start texting this guy and I'd like to become his friend, and I'd like to be able to text him after school or on the weekends, and how would I get him to start texting me?

Most Helpful Guy

• really? you go up to him, smile, say, "hey, whatsup, my name is Anonymous User" more than likely he will reply with a similar phrase, this would be an excellent time to say, "i was wondering if you would want to hang out some time" then probably (if he wants you to text him) he will say something along the lines of "sure, that'd be cool" and from here your possibilities are essentially endless... "ok, can I get your number?" "nice, just give me a call at ###-####" "lemme get yo digits" whatever your style is, it really doesn't matter

What Guys Said 3

• Well, it's one of two scenarios - he'll either like you, or he won't. If you're ready to accept the fact that he might not like you, then you really have NOOOTHING to lose by just going up to him, asking him for his phone number, and start texting him with little messages. :3

Regardless of whether he likes you or not, though, one thing is for sure - he won't find it creepy if you ask for his number. If anything, he'll be a little curious. Because girls don't just walk up to guys and ask for their number, and the fact that it's so unusual makes it alright when it does happen.

• If I was you, I would go up to him and give him your number, tell him to get ahold of you anytime he would like. Yall should be texting in no time. A lot of time guys are afraid to give girls their number in fear they will be rejected but if you give your number to him he will know you dig him and want to talk

• why do girls think its creepy to do this? I mean wtf..

best way to do this. either offer yours, hope he asks for yours. or just say hey id like to text you sometime, what's you number.just do one of those and ull be fine, the only way you could come off as creepy is if he's not into you. but I highly doubt that's true

What Girls Said 1

• welllll I start facebook chatting them and then I pretend to got to go so I end the convo with hey I gotta go but text me if you want and if they want to they will ask for it themselves. or you can give it after saying that and hope for the best. works every time for me