Any red heads out there?(:

Are you a redhead?

Anyone your close to a redhead?

I know It's weird but I love red hair, my boyfriend is a cute redhead, they are sexy!

Any guy or girls redheads out there?

Here's my boyfriend (:

link

Most Helpful Guy

• u sure its the red hair?or are you sure its not just your boyfriend who now makes you attracted to red hair, because your into him so much? yall look happy together and he looks like a great guy.

• He is a great guy, but I've dated more than one redheaded guy, he's the only good one so far. I just love the skin, hair, eyes combo of them, :D

• oh okay well that's kool then.

What Guys Said 6

• Red-headed women are so sexy. Not that fake red stuff either. A true natural redhead. Freckles and all don't even bother me.

• Yupp I'm a redhead. I rock the buzzcut. It's more of a darker red and I have green eyes.

• Do you think Conan O'Brein is hot.

• very cool!!

• I am but my hair looks more brown. It got darker as I got older.

• good for you! I'm a part red head and I was teased a lot when I was younger. I hated it. But now I accept it.

What Girls Said 16

• omg Rupert Grint is red head and so sexy! He plays Ron Weasley in HArry Potter

• I'm a natural red head and my boyfriend is too (: lol

• I am a natural red, when I was yonger I hated it, now as an adult I love it and the attention that it gives me. I also love the look I get from other ladies when I tell them my hair color is real. I find it funny when you find a fake red head who claims to be natural. Its easy to tell the diff.

• I've just dyed my hair red (yeah I know, everyone's doing it lol) and I hate it on myself. But a few of my friends have done it and it looks fantastic on them! I had a quick look at your profile pic and your hair looks great, it must just work on some people more than others :)

• It doesn't look like it in my picture, but I am a natural redhead! Go look on my page and you'll see other pics. :)

• I know some,but the ones I know tend to have a foot up their asses which in my opinion,they have no reason to...

There was this cute,incredibly CUTE redhead who went to my school last year.I saw him maybe once?or twice?And I asked around but I don't think anyone knew him(or I gave a bad description) but he was so hot,I love freckles on fair skin.

In my opinion,red heads are either attractive or not,there's no in between...

• I am a redhead and love it. :) One of my friends is as well.

• I am a HUGE fan of redheads. Or any guy with freckles:) Sigh.

• I'm a redhead, but it's not natural, lol.

• I dyed my hair red once and it looked fabulous.

• my mom, brothers, and sister are all ginger lols. it's cute...and I turned out blond. WTF? mom bonin the mailman? haha

• yer boyfriend's hot.

i LOVE redheads!

• im naturally a red head nd I used 2 hate it but I love it now because it makes me unique :) ..its actually auburn..so its lika mixture..dark red blondbrown lol I'm lucky

• i'm a red head by choice. I dye my hair this color: link

i'm a blond by birth, but being blond comes with so many negative stereotypes, and I'm a red head at heart.

my dad and uncle both had red hair, but they're bald now.

red headed boys are adorable!

• I love that color, its a beautiful auburn color, I'm going to dye my hair that color one day, when I'm allowed, lol.

What color do you use?

• i get it done at a salon. I'm not sure what they use exactly. I show them the picture and they replicate it somehow.

• Wow. I totally was a blond and I dyed my hair red, it still is red aha! Everyone says I'm crazy for going from blond to ginger but I am a ginger at heart ahaha. I knew I wasn't the only blond to dye their hair red!

• I'm adopted. My older white sister, Aleta, is a redhead.

Here's a pic of her and her boyfriend- link

• She beautiful:D

• What does that have to do with anything... ?

• Because when you're fatter your face doesn't look as good, same for the rest of your body. I realize I may seem a bit harsh. But sisters can be brutally honest with each other.

• redheads are really cute :) but I'm not and none of my friends are.