Guys what do you want a girl to wear?!

Abercrombie?

hollister?

American eagle?

pac sun?

hot topic?

Victoria secret haaa?

Delia's?

Forever 21?

Aeorpostal?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a girl but all my guy friends really don't care as long as you look good and are confident in yourself and you appearance. They like Victoria's Secret though lol because I mean why wouldn't they like sexy stuff lol, and if you are wearing clothes from there they are gonna think you are wearing panties and bra's from there lol. Just wear stuff that looks good on you and makes you feel confident and beautiful and that highlights or accents you beauty or plus qualities. Like if you have nice legs wear short skirts and dresses, if you have a nice booty wear tighter jeans with a design on the back pockets to draw attention, if you have nice cleavage, like a lot of it, don't like wear something really low, it will make you look skankish so always make sure you are wearing a supportive bra and show some cleavage but not like half of you chest. If you have a little pooch belly wear babydoll tops and bottoms that fit a little loser on you hips. You have nice hips or belly wear a shirt that shows just a little bit of it like half an inch of skin. Ohh and always wear clothes that go good with you hair and eyes.

I really hope this helps, well if you want more advise or have more questions just message me =].

What Guys Said 5

• Brands matter very little to me, it matters more how cute she looks in the outfit or how flattering the outfit is to her figure.

• Guys don't care about brands. In fact I tend to avoid anything that has a visible brand name on it.

• What do I care. If she looks good, she looks good.

• The girl I like seems to like ambercrombie. It's a cute style

• brands don't matter, think dresses and skirts

What Girls Said 1

• I know I'm a girl, but from what I've noticed, guys tend not to care much.