Whats the first thing a guy notices about a girls apartment?

me, When I walk into a guys apartment I notice what's on the wall, or if he's a book or movie person, and what kind of music he listens to, or if his apartments a mess, wicked clean or just lived in so what do guy see when they walk into a girls apartment?

Most Helpful Guy

• clenliness. the sights and smell of a clean house. in the same way your landlord probably walked you out to your car (when you were being "interviewed" to see if you were an OK tenant) to see if it was clean (clean car-clean house, right?) the first thing a guy like me notices is is it clean? it doesn't have to be model home clean, it can look lived in, but just vacuum, dust, you know, just the basics. no MASSIVE stacks of mail sitting around, no crumbs, a few dishes in the sink just say you made breakfast and ran out the door, a bunch of dirty dishes in the sink is slob like. maybe a light clean smell, your a girl, so even a real light spritz of youe perfume in a room is pretty nice (as long as its not heavy enough that the guy smells like it when he leaves) even though I keep stressing clenliness I'm not a neat freak,-most peopl arent- its just you and I both know coming over to someone elses dirty house/apartment/flat/abode, just isn't quite as nice. ESPECIALLY if its a first impression

What Guys Said 2

• books, magazines, and records. good way to have more conversation if you lack ideas.

• I check to see if its cozy. And then I check to see if her bedroom is filled with posters of bands and to see if she loves baseball. I don't want to see a spotless room. Basically if her room is similar to how my room usually is then I think we're going to get along very well.

What Girls Said 4

• The smell of the place. If it smells like used panties (actually some guys might like that)

• i notice the furniture which tells a lot about their taste

• Probably the same things that you notice. Whether or not you're clean/messy, your style (furniture, wall hangings, music taste, reading material)...

• Responding in a guys' point of view: Guys notice what they see in front of them and maybe something which is eye-catching (I wonder what sometimes...:P), and how the room smells. Details, probably not so much.

Me: The clutter in a girl's room or the mess in the guy's room XD Will notice the smell if it's very distinctive.