Would I look OK with dark brown hair?

take a look at my default and tell me what you think...my hair is naturally a very light brown...but I constantly put highlights in it so it looks blonde...my eyes are a hazel...or should I say...in the light they are green, light room hazel, and in the dark brown...i have a medium beige type skin...i want to dye my hair dark brown...and I mean DARK..not just brown...almost black...some people told me it would make my eyes pop and look really good...but when I told my mom I was doing it she freaked out and begged me not too...what do you think...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you'd look good with dark brown hair, just not almost black.

• and you are very right...my mom finally talked me into dying it a medium brown with a red tent...so it's like dark auburn...and I love it

What Guys Said 2

• personally I think you would look best with dark brown hair and a red streak about a half inch thick on the left side. hot pink and dark purple would look just as good as red btw.

• Poopy in my pants equals three lol niggah

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah. Go for it.