Guys which one: the pretty girl without makeup or the average girl with makeup?

both of the girls have attractive personalities, style, and you have fun with both of them

Most Helpful Girl

• well isn't it obvious that most guys would choose a pretty girl or a average girl especially if they have the same interest and personality and since they supposedly do not like makeup on girls?

• well no I think she's trying to see if men truly are shallow or not. lol. she's baiting us into saying the pretty one cause she thinks men are shallow. we really arent. its just a matter of taste is all. ever head of bbw? and guys who like that. lol. trust me there are guys into it

What Guys Said 3

• Natural beauty is better but there is nothing wrong with average girls. And I don't have any major qualms with make up wearers as long as they don't overdo it. Most of the girls I am attracted to are considered average to most guys I ask anyways. Average + fun still = sexy. Pretty + boring = unattractive.

• Thats a well phrased question. And the pretty girl no make up wins out for me... Natural beauty is most preferred :)

• Makeup.

What Girls Said 4

• Most guys would pick the naturally pretty girl.

• Trying to get answers you want to hear by comparing average and pretty?

With make-up

• they both even out

• Obviously guys would choose the girl who's prettier with makeup.