Ladies, is it weird if your man strokes your hair to put it behind your ear?

Sorry ladies if this is sounds really weird. But, I am in college and a sophomore and I can't bare the fact that this semester is ending soon and I live all the way in Virginia beach and my Girlfriend lives up north in Northern Virginia. Which is basically opposite directions from each other. Anyways she went home today afternoon :( and we hung out this morning. We have been dating for about 9 months and I really, really like her and admire her. I am not going to say the L O V E word yet because I am not entirely sure if I even feel that way. But, before she left I stroked her hair to her ear and she gave me this look where she just looked down the the floor and not directly at me. Was it bad that I did that? Sorry if this is long I just hate the fact that we are going to be separated for the first time for 2 months and I feel like I would go crazy :(.

Most Helpful Girl

• I LOVE IT

What Girls Said 5

• aww no its sweet I wish my guy did it to me he kinda doesn't get the whole romantic thing lol.

• that's cute. [=

• If that man is not boyfriend, yes. If he is my boyfriend, then no, it is not weird at all.

• no its sweet :)

• OMG! NO! I love when guyss do this to me.

What Guys Said 0