Guys what do you think of beauty marks?

I have a beauty mark above my lip and a little to the side. Its about the size of a medium stud earring. Not very big. My friends say they really like it and I pull it off well as where other girls couldn't. It sets me apart. Do you think they are attractive? A lot of times I feel self conscious about it and other times I think its pretty and unique.. It almost looks like the one on the cover of "Extras" from the uglies series. except a little lower. thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• i think theyre hot

What Guys Said 2

• ah, you're fine. Just be glad your marks aren't in the shape of swastikas, then you'll have trouble getting a date...least in most of America, though certain parts like Tennesse, that stuff bows well.

• take a pic of it...everyone has an ugly part to their face...good thing I'm not every1 :C

What Girls Said 2

• I agree with Enchanted_x3, you should be happy you have one. I think they make you look different from other girls and more attractive

• Thanks :) I am going to try to be grateful for it.

• Good, show it off

• It's called a 'beauty' mark for a reason. :)

My sisters have quite a few. They certainly don't detract from your looks in my opinion.

• Thanks, I really appreciate that.

• You're quite welcome.