How do I talk with beautiful girls?

Whenever some beautiful girl comes to me to talk, my brain just stops working and I say illogical and stupid things ...!

I have very good communication skills otherwise...but its those beautiful faces that I don't know hw to deal with...

What should I do ?

What if I get a beautiful female boss/colleague sometime in future ...What if I get a beautiful girl as my neighbor ...Of course I'd be lucky ; ) ...but how do I learn to talk sensibly to them...I need help...

Most Helpful Guy

• Try imagining she is a cousin of yours or a sister, someone you have known for years. This usualy takes away the nervousness.

IF in doubt what to say, ask her about her plans for the next holiday. This usually gives you time to think and puts the ball in her court!

What Girls Said 2

• Well me personally I think its cute when guys act like that. But try to focus on the subject and not their looks or stare at there nose or the middle of there foreheads I do that sometimes. (hope this helps.)

• Just the way you should talk to any girl. With respect!

What Guys Said 2

• Just imagine they've bad breath or B.O.

You'll be more at ease.

• You have to think you're better than them.