How come when girls fight they try to pull the other girls clothes off?

I noticed when 2 girls get into a fist fight as the fight goes on one of the girls will try to pull the others shirt off and the fight never usually lasts long enough for this to happen. What is going on? Why when 2 girls are fighting does it seem like they are trying to get the other ones clothes off?

Most Helpful Guy

• i work in a bar and I've seen my fair share of girl fights. its like if one girl gets the others shirt off, she's gonna try and cover up and that's when she would start punching her in the face lol. just from what I've seen

• You've seriously seen that?

• I once saw a fight wear one of the hottest girls in the school was pushe out of the girls locker room with no shirt and the other girls were trying to rip her bra off and one girl had tied her hands behind her back. the teacher interveaned but one of the girls told me they were going to film her and watch her chest get grabbed by all the guys. the teacher broke it up though

• K that's just wrong. that's something that shouldn't happen at a school.. and I'm sure if you were around and saw that you would do something to help her like give her the shirt off your back.

What Girls Said 1

• It's all about strategy. Girls are vulnerable under their clothes. If a girl's shirt is off, she must run or cover herself to keep from being exposed.

What Guys Said 2

• They are going for humiliation. A least that's what I think is going on.

• If the Preying Mantis is of any indication, females are the deadlier of the species ;)