Shampoo and Conditioner?

I'm looking for a new shampoo and conditioner... What's your favorite?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the products from Sensible Addictions they have great fragrances Stargazer is one of my favorites also their products. When my friend washes her hair it use to get staticy and flys away. It was the shampoo she was using I think the SLS (detergent) was stripping her hair. She started to use shampoos from Sensible Addictions (on the Web) and her problem went away. Additionally their products do not contain SLS (sodium laurel sulfate) or Parabens. Even of you don’t care about that kind of stuff if you could find products you like that smell good, feel good and reasonably priced with less chemical additives why would not use them. Try their stuff I think you will like them.

What Guys Said 2

• I like the products from Sensible Addictions (salon quality) they have great fragrances Stargazer is one of my favorites. They have a full range of products from show gel to lotions in many fragrances they are all moisturizing. You can find them on the Web . Try their stuff I think you will like them. Also be careful of the detergent in the shampoo it will cause your hair to dry out and get frizzy. A lot of shampoos contain SLS which can be a strong detergent and strip the hair of natural oils.

• Auzzie volume shampoo and conditioner in same bottle. :P

What Girls Said 8

• I go back and forth between the tigi Products.

Catwalk & Bedhead brands are both amazing.

I'm currently using catwalk.

• TRESemm√©

• Right now I am using, Alterna "Cavier" "Anti-Aging Seasilk, Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner". Its pretty awesome. :)

• I like Biolage and Aussie.

• Pantene for brunettes. I really noticed that it did make my hair a prettier color and shinier too.

• sebastian volupt:) its awsem and really makes yur hair shiney:)

• pantene :) love it!

• jo malone

link