Shaving pubic hair?

Anyone have any tips to get a real close and smooth shave?

Whenever I try to it still has stubbles. Like whenever I feel it, moving my hand up, its all poky. Am I not getting a good shave or does this always happen while shaving? And I do shave with hair growth first and then against it.

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you should try waxing. There are some great brazillian waxing kits out there. Have a Sally's Beauty Supply nearby? I worked there for a while and a lot of women would constantly buy the waxing kits. I shave because I'm not about to wax anything off! I don't even do my eyebrows I'm too sensitive for that. And, actually I do shave with the hair growth and then against it. It also saves me razor burn most of the time. But, with shaving it grows back super quick, and if you try to shave it every day, your most likely gonna end up with razor burn. I shave about every week. Try using sensitive shaving gel too. Can really help.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Waxing. Or what I do, shave with the growth and then against. I also shave to the left and right in some areas as well for an even better shave.

• Shave the same direction you would if you were shaving your legs, then the opposite of that. Nine times out of ten you'll get a clean shave. Good luck lol

• I don't think there is a way to make it cmooth like your legs. I have that stubbly problem too, and I think waxing is the only way.